The Student Room Group

ELAT - November 4 2021

Good luck to everyone taking the ELAT tomorrow! What kind of texts are you hoping for?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by bookausten
Good luck to everyone taking the ELAT tomorrow! What kind of texts are you hoping for?

How did you find it?
Original post by music111
?

A and D. What about you?
Did anyone here run out of time?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by music111
?

Btw I don't think we're supposed to reveal themes because there's people still doing it and it might disadvantage us so pls delete this!
I feel really disappointed in what I wrote, but tbh I tend to feel like that after every English exam. Oh well. I guess we'll wait and see.

I did c and f lol
Reply 6
I did B and D. I finished maybe five minutes early so that’s potentially concerning lmao.
Original post by christiemarie1
Btw I don't think we're supposed to reveal themes because there's people still doing it and it might disadvantage us so pls delete this!

Sorry I didn’t realise.. luckily seems to have been deleted :smile:
I did E and F. I was surprisingly pleased with my response, though the theme did catch me off guard initially!
Original post by cakt-us
I did B and D. I finished maybe five minutes early so that’s potentially concerning lmao.

I finished ten minutes early so I'm in a similar boat!
Original post by rgreatorex28
I finished ten minutes early so I'm in a similar boat!

Same! I did D and F though
Original post by Whatsoverthere
Same! I did D and F though

I thought F was really good to write about for the theme to be fair! I read D and couldn't quite wrap my head around it so hats off for choosing that one lol
I'd like to speak to whoever chose that theme because I have some THINGS TO SAY :mad:
Original post by reese'sinpieces
I'd like to speak to whoever chose that theme because I have some THINGS TO SAY :mad:

when I read what it was initially i was baffled... at least it wasn't dancing or clothing though lol
when I read what it was initially i was baffled... at least it wasn't dancing or clothing though lol

Personally I would've preferred that! Really obscure texts as well, wanted to close the paper as soon as I'd opened it :')
I did c and f, thought it went okay! Congrats everyone, we did it! So glad it's done now lol
Personally I would've preferred that! Really obscure texts as well, wanted to close the paper as soon as I'd opened it :')

they did feel rather random! honestly when i read the first four texts i wanted to slam my paper shut, but thankfully i found some comparisons between the last two.
Original post by charlottea1605
I did c and f, thought it went okay! Congrats everyone, we did it! So glad it's done now lol

indeed, well done guys!! stress is over now until we hear about interviews, it feels like a right weight off my shoulders!
they did feel rather random! honestly when i read the first four texts i wanted to slam my paper shut, but thankfully i found some comparisons between the last two.

Same here, was seriously hard tho, had to use ALL the 30 mins planning time (most of it spent despairing lol) and a conclusion went out the window but at least it's all over now!
Same here, was seriously hard tho, had to use ALL the 30 mins planning time (most of it spent despairing lol) and a conclusion went out the window but at least it's all over now!

haha same tbf, i'm not usually a big planner but i really used those 30 minutes to the max (probably as a means of delaying the essay writing process!) but once i got into the swing of things it was okay. i'm definitely pleased that's been ticked off the to-do list though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending