The Student Room Group

2024 Mazars apprenticeship application thread

Just wanted to make this thread for those who applied and can just talk about the process together!
Reply 1
Anyone got tips for the ac?
guys I got the final interview, anyone who has done it pls dm me and can you give me tipsss, much appreciated
Reply 3
Original post by _KingInTheNorth
guys I got the final interview, anyone who has done it pls dm me and can you give me tipsss, much appreciated

Have you had it yet?
Original post by JRH006
Have you had it yet?

Yh i got an offer
Reply 5
Yh i got an offer

Nice one well done. I’ve been told I’ve got an interview a week ago but they didn’t tell me a date. When were you able to actually book the interview?
Original post by JRH006
Nice one well done. I’ve been told I’ve got an interview a week ago but they didn’t tell me a date. When were you able to actually book the interview?

No they will contact you with the date and once you confirm u can attend they will send the candidate pack like 4-5 days before.
Reply 7
No they will contact you with the date and once you confirm u can attend they will send the candidate pack like 4-5 days before.

Ah ok so would you say wait another week to hear for a date?
Original post by JRH006
Ah ok so would you say wait another week to hear for a date?

yh, mazars took so long because I applied in november 2023 and they just got back a few days ago with my offer :lol: so yh just be patient
Yh i got an offer

Congratulations!!, can you also give me some tips if possible x
Original post by Silvia_06
Congratulations!!, can you also give me some tips if possible x

This thread was very useful in helping me secure my offer from Mazars if you are at the AC/Interview stage: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7409378&page=5.
Original post by aaroncherian
This thread was very useful in helping me secure my offer from Mazars if you are at the AC/Interview stage: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7409378&page=5.

Yh this helped me too

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending