The Student Room Group

Very very low mental state.

I don't know why I'm posting this but I can't tell anyone else so.

I feel like complete faeces. This is the lowest I've been in a while but this time, I can't seem to come out. It's been months.

Feel like I have no soul anymore. Spiritually empty. Any productivity is extremely difficult and when it does happen, it doesn't feel full. It feels like going up a hill only to know you can easily tumble back down. Which I have.

So what do I do? Keep attempting to push the boulder up? Again?

On top of this I'm ill. Again. I had bad illness in October and now I have some kind of illness again. All while trying to be productive with uni work which is stressing me out.

The worst part about all of this, is I feel like I don't even deserve to feel so low, or depressed. Because in reality, I made the mistakes that got me here. But at the same time I feel sorry for my inner child who knows why she made those decisions, and what for. But all I got was just a succession of bad consequences to these bad decisions that I thought would be good for me and I'm now paying the price.

And that price is feeling like a completely, and utterly, worthless piece of ****.
Watch this show called family business it is funny
Since youre ill try and start playing chess its fun and addictive and can help destress and not make u feel unproductive
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Anonymous
I don't know why I'm posting this but I can't tell anyone else so.

I feel like complete faeces. This is the lowest I've been in a while but this time, I can't seem to come out. It's been months.

Feel like I have no soul anymore. Spiritually empty. Any productivity is extremely difficult and when it does happen, it doesn't feel full. It feels like going up a hill only to know you can easily tumble back down. Which I have.

So what do I do? Keep attempting to push the boulder up? Again?

On top of this I'm ill. Again. I had bad illness in October and now I have some kind of illness again. All while trying to be productive with uni work which is stressing me out.

The worst part about all of this, is I feel like I don't even deserve to feel so low, or depressed. Because in reality, I made the mistakes that got me here. But at the same time I feel sorry for my inner child who knows why she made those decisions, and what for. But all I got was just a succession of bad consequences to these bad decisions that I thought would be good for me and I'm now paying the price.

And that price is feeling like a completely, and utterly, worthless piece of ****.

how are u now i often think abt this post, hope ur ok
I'd recommend seeing a GP

You can get support and there is a lot of support out there such as:

-The Samaritans, you can call 116 123, which is available 24 hours a day

-Mind, 0300 123 3393

-Saneline, 0300 304 7000, from 4.30pm-10.30pm

-The mix, 0800 808 4994, 11am-11pm

-SHOUT, text 852258, 24 hour text service

-Crises, 741741, text service

-Papyrus, 0800 068 4141, if you have thoughts of suicide or in emotional distress

-Rethink mental health, 0300 5000 927

-No Panic, 0800 138 8889

-relate, they have a chat advisor

There is the mind forum

Also Facebook groups

You can join support groups

You can contact a crises team if things get very bad

Plenty of resources online, information regarding well being

Quick Reply

Latest