The Student Room Group

Wellington college waiting list

Hi has anyone been on the Wellington college waiting list for lower sixth and then subsequently received a place? If so how long did you wait?
Original post by DeeSurrey35
Hi has anyone been on the Wellington college waiting list for lower sixth and then subsequently received a place? If so how long did you wait?

im on the waiting list for emanuel sixth form

My friend was on the waiting list last year, she got the offer after months lol. Sometimes u may just need some luck!
Reply 3

heyyy how did it go? also did anyone get waitlisted this year? also would love to find out if anyone got off the waitlist last year and the years before because I don't know how this usually goes. Do a lot of people say no to their places in december? to go to sevenoaks, clc, etc.?
Original post by vicswum
heyyy how did it go? also did anyone get waitlisted this year? also would love to find out if anyone got off the waitlist last year and the years before because I don't know how this usually goes. Do a lot of people say no to their places in december? to go to sevenoaks, clc, etc.?

One of my friends got an offer and is rejecting it so its pretty common to get off the waitlist
Original post by vicswum

Hey, did you get off the waits list ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending