The Student Room Group
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website

University of Law - Leeds Campus

Hi, I'm Kasey a second year Law with Criminology student studying at the ULaw Leeds Campus.

Feel free to ask my any questions about the ULaw Leeds Campus or ULaw in general.
All student ambassadors from The University of Law will be on a break from Friday 17th December 2021 until Tuesday 4th January 2022 and we will reply to your messages on our return. If you have an urgent question you can get in touch with our enquiry team via [email protected] or by calling +44(0)800289997 or +44(0)1483216000 (please note this team may also be closed for some of the holiday period).
Mock Trial
The University of Law
Visit website
Reply 2
I have few questions so just bare with meDo you still get the same similar experience as you get at any other university What is your accommodations likeWhat material are give out in the 1st weekCan you describe your first week
Original post by Mali2004
I have few questions so just bare with meDo you still get the same similar experience as you get at any other university What is your accommodations likeWhat material are give out in the 1st weekCan you describe your first week

Hi @Mali2004
No problem! Please ask any questions you like :smile:

From my experience and speaking with friends on different courses at other universities, yes the experience is the expected university experience in terms of how universities are run. You have large groups and workshops to attend and reading and prep to do outside of uni timetabled sessions. There are societies and clubs you can join and partake in extracurriculars.

I am a commuting student living at home but ULaw has an online accommodation portal called Studentpad which can be found on the ULaw website Leeds page. There is also a campus accommodation Facebook group. ULaw has reserved accommodation for undergraduate students at The Plaza which is in the city centre of Leeds.

In terms of materials you will receive a pack with all of the unseen materials for workshops. The large group and workshop materials will be available on Elite our online learning platform.

My first week consisted of an induction week where I received my ULaw ID and online freshers events took place due to COVID. My first week of learning consisted of three large groups. In your first week you will study large group one of each of the three modules. Then the next will you will do large group two and workshop one so you have plenty of time to do any prep tasks or reading.

Hope this helped. Please let me know fi you have any further questions.
Kasey - ULaw Student Ambassador :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending