The Student Room Group

Help with University Choice

I have unconditional offers from University of Leeds, Birmingham and SOAS (with achieved grades). Which uni is best for Law?
Original post by booklover101
I have unconditional offers from University of Leeds, Birmingham and SOAS (with achieved grades). Which uni is best for Law?
Since you already have the grades, and you chose to apply to those universities, why not visit those cities, and see which one you would like to spend a few years in?
I’d say go for Leeds, the higher ranked the better with law as it’s incredibly competitive. You’ll want to go to the highest ranked ideally Russel group you can.
Hi Congratulations on you offer at SOAS and yes visiting the universities and their cities is a great way to see which one you'd like to spend the next few years in. In fact, SOAS is holding an Applicant Day on Saturday 23rd March where you can tour the campus, meet lecturers and hear from current students about their course and university experience. I'd recommend attending and hope you enjoy the day!

Z
UG Arabic & IR
(edited 1 month ago)
wow congrats, what alevels did you do and what did you get predicted?
Original post by Tim Diamond
wow congrats, what alevels did you do and what did you get predicted?

Thanks, I didn’t do A Levels I did an access to HE course and achieved all distinctions
Original post by BankaiGintoki
Since you already have the grades, and you chose to apply to those universities, why not visit those cities, and see which one you would like to spend a few years in?

I thinks that’s best! I live in London and tbh I’m leaning towards SOAS for the location but hoping the rankings won’t disadvantage me

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending