The Student Room Group

Chemistry a level help

So I’m a yr12 a level chemistry student with mocks coming up. I was stupid enough not to do any revision but I struggle with how to revise for chemistry. Like I don’t know how to make notes or revision cards so I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or how they revise or make notes for chemistry. Also if you know good resources for a level chemistry like websites or YouTube channels.
Reply 1
Original post by Bluebeller
So I’m a yr12 a level chemistry student with mocks coming up. I was stupid enough not to do any revision but I struggle with how to revise for chemistry. Like I don’t know how to make notes or revision cards so I was just wondering if anyone had any tips or how they revise or make notes for chemistry. Also if you know good resources for a level chemistry like websites or YouTube channels.

Alracademy (on youtube and they have a website where you will find great resources)
This is for cie tho

For OCR A Ma chem guy is really good i've heard
and for AQA i think freesciencelessons should help if he does A lvls too

FOR NOTES: savemyexams for all syllabuses
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Bluebeller

Especially for Chem, doing past papers and learning the MS was the thing that pushed my grade from a D to an A*
I would recommended physics and maths tutor for revision and past papers/. Do every past paper you can find because it comes down to learning the mark scheme, once you do enough you will see how the questions repeat themselves.

Quick Reply

Latest