richard10012
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
I need some help please for a civil service job interview. I am struggling on effective decision. I was thinking of a decision when I was part of a project. We had to make a decision about how best to display our results to senior managers. We could had used a report or create a presentation. I wanted to use the presentation and had to persuade the group to go with it.
Powersymphonia
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by richard10012)
I need some help please for a civil service job interview. I am struggling on effective decision. I was thinking of a decision when I was part of a project. We had to make a decision about how best to display our results to senior managers. We could had used a report or create a presentation. I wanted to use the presentation and had to persuade the group to go with it.
You need to focus your answer on what you did specifically to help the team decide the best way to display the results. Discuss how you responded to any challenges and how you communicated and worked together with colleagues to come to an effective decision. Explain the effect that the decision had on the team and or organisation and any benefits which resulted.
richard10012
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Thanks
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Sociology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (29)
24.79%
The paper was reasonable (51)
43.59%
Not feeling great about that exam... (25)
21.37%
It was TERRIBLE (12)
10.26%

Watched Threads