The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry

Anyone who applied to Warwick for a postgraduate program and hasn't heard back yet?

Scroll to see replies

Hey everyone!
I applied to their masters in economics program, as well as masters in economics and finance program on 11th March 2022. I am getting a lil bit worried since I have received some offers already, while warwick is taking too much time to respond. Since I am an international student, applying to get a study visa would also require about 2-3 months. Any updates would be helpful.
Cheers
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 21
Original post by Anonymous
Hey, I'm the same boat! Applied for Marketing and Strategy on 18th Feb and my application hasn't moved to the initial assessment stage yet. I understand that there's been an increase in applications this year but I am a little nervous as I'm an international student and need to apply for a student visa + need to respond to my other offers by May 2nd (this is with a deadline extension). I emailed them from the applicant portal but they haven't replied. Does anyone if I can contact the Marketing and Strategy department directly?

Try contacting [email protected]. i got a reply today asking for my student ID. atleast somebody is replying on this email. rest all of them are dead silent!
Original post by Naazma
Try contacting [email protected]. i got a reply today asking for my student ID. atleast somebody is replying on this email. rest all of them are dead silent!

Will do, thank you! Really hope both of us get a decision soon

Quick Reply

Latest