The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

Manchester Access Programme

I've just signed up to attend a seminar thing but i get bad anxiety whenever i have to go to new places, especially when i'm going alone. Has anyone been before? Are the people nice?
Original post by Anonymous
I've just signed up to attend a seminar thing but i get bad anxiety whenever i have to go to new places, especially when i'm going alone. Has anyone been before? Are the people nice?

Do you have to go?
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
i hope you went because MAP is actually really useful. the seminars and workshops are boring and common sense tbh but completing the programme is gonna help you a lot when it comes to getting into uni of manchester if its a top choice. it helped me get in
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
i hope you went because MAP is actually really useful. the seminars and workshops are boring and common sense tbh but completing the programme is gonna help you a lot when it comes to getting into uni of manchester if its a top choice. it helped me get in

Just wanted to ask if manchester are lenient during the admission process, towards a student who completed MAP, because i’m currently doing MAP on the dentistry strand and wanted to know if Manchester are lenient during the admissions process with students who completed MAP :smile:
Original post by Anonymous #3
I applied for the MAP 2024 program for the first "Start your Journey" event, but I haven't received an email upon completing the full registration like the form initially said. It's been 3 days. Is anyone else having the same issue?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending