The Student Room Group

Vet medicine degree interviews

Does anyone have any tips for vet med interviews and preparation for them ? Thanks in advance.
I've PM you a rather long bit of advice I gave to someone in my old school while they were preparing for their vet med interview with Nottingham which they ended up getting an offer for :biggrin:
Original post by RambleAmple
I've PM you a rather long bit of advice I gave to someone in my old school while they were preparing for their vet med interview with Nottingham which they ended up getting an offer for :biggrin:

would you mind sending it to me too? I need all the help I can get :wink:

would it be possible for me to have access to this too ? Thankyou :smile:
Please could you send that to me too please!!

could i have acces to this as well, many thanks 🙏🏼
Reply 6

Hiya-I know this was a while ago but would it be possible to send me your advice please?
Reply 7

Hiya, Ive just seen this thread as well and I was wondering if you could share with me to? : )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending