The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental Health - The University of Manchester

Hi,

I gave my interview over a week ago for MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental Health course and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it would take to hear back from them? Thankss in advance.
It can often take a few weeks. If you are anxious or worried that you have not heard back yet, you can always email the admissions team who would be happy to help you out.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by nickv123
It can often take a few weeks. If you are anxious or worried that you have not heard back yet, you can always email the admissions team who would be happy to help you out.

Oh alright! I think they told me that I should hear back from them by the next week but I am not 100% sure about it either. I guess I'll wait a bit before reaching out. Thank you!
Original post by nesta_arc
Hi,

I gave my interview over a week ago for MSc Forensic Psychology and Mental Health course and I was wondering if anyone knows how long it would take to hear back from them? Thankss in advance.

Hi, just wondering, did you hear back from the uni already? How long did it take for you to hear from them since you submitted the app, if you don't mind?

Also, do you know if all programmes have an interview, or is it just some programmes?

Thanks in advance!
Reply 4
Original post by blue-lindens
Hi, just wondering, did you hear back from the uni already? How long did it take for you to hear from them since you submitted the app, if you don't mind?

Also, do you know if all programmes have an interview, or is it just some programmes?

Thanks in advance!

Hi, yess. I actually heard back from them for the interview after a week of submitting the application! It was the fastest I’ve heard back from any uni tbh. And I heard back from them after a week of my interview (the mail went to my spam lol so pls make sure to check it!) and they kept me on a waiting list. I think after a month, I got an offer from them.

And I think it is only for some programmes! You should definitely check their programme website. It is stated there if there is an interview or not because for forensic psychology, they had mentioned that there will be an interview on the website itself. Let me know if you have any other doubts x
Hi, yess. I actually heard back from them for the interview after a week of submitting the application! It was the fastest I’ve heard back from any uni tbh. And I heard back from them after a week of my interview (the mail went to my spam lol so pls make sure to check it!) and they kept me on a waiting list. I think after a month, I got an offer from them.

And I think it is only for some programmes! You should definitely check their programme website. It is stated there if there is an interview or not because for forensic psychology, they had mentioned that there will be an interview on the website itself. Let me know if you have any other doubts x

wow that's really fast! I just emailed them to ask, but apparently they still have a ton of applicaitons to go over....hopefully they'll reply in a month's time though!

Thanks a lot for the reply!!💕
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 6
wow that's really fast! I just emailed them to ask, but apparently they still have a ton of applicaitons to go over....hopefully they'll reply in a month's time though!

Thanks a lot for the reply!!💕

It is! You will don’t worry! I think they are probably busy rn so it’s taking a while. Hope you get in! Which course did you apply for?

No problem at all! xx
I'm applying for the MA International Relations (Research FT) course!
Reply 8
I'm applying for the MA International Relations (Research FT) course!

That’s amazing!! I really hope you get in xx
(edited 1 year ago)

Hi! I'm interviewing for the same course next week

Just wondering how was the interview? mine is on teams so really nervous but excited!!

Anything you recommend when preparing? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending