The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Forensic Mental Health MSc - Firmed Offer Thread

Hi everyone! Starting this thread for those of us who have firmed their offer to study Forensic Mental Health MSc at KCL either in the Forensic Mental Health Research pathway or the Clinical Forensic Psychology pathway. I have accepted my offer for Clinical Forensic Psychology and am looking to create an online community here so we can share important information between us to make this whole process easier. Hope to speak with you all soon!
Reply 1
I have my interview soon! Fingers crossed I get to be a student on this course soon. How did you find the interview process? I'm so nervous 😬
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Congratulations! Just wondering how long it took to hear back for you? I applied in February, interviewed in May and still waiting to hear. Thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Bluemango1
Congratulations! Just wondering how long it took to hear back for you? I applied in February, interviewed in May and still waiting to hear. Thanks!

Yeah I’ve had my interview and I’m now waiting to hear back. I applied in March just before the deadline and interviewed on Friday. They said it would take a couple of weeks to hear back. Wondering when OP heard after interview too!
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by amychloe
Yeah I’ve had my interview and I’m now waiting to hear back. I applied in March just before the deadline and interviewed on Friday. They said it would take a couple of weeks to hear back. Wondering when OP heard after interview too!

Hello everyone! I submitted my application in early December, had my interview at the end of March, and got accepted into the CFP program 11 days later. I did my application process earlier than most as I am an international student and wanted to know where I would be going before the summer started (I also wanted my visa process to be over and done with before the undergrads got their acceptances). That being said, I would not be surprised if they are taking longer to send out acceptances, as 1) the program is still ongoing throughout the summer, and 2) there are a lot of people who submitted their applications during the February to March swing and even more that are submitting their applications still. Just keep checking your application status and if it gets to the four to six week mark with no responses or movement on your portal, send a message through the portal reiterating your want to participate in the program to show continued interest, as I know admissions likes hearing that people who have been waiting are still interested in the program. Fingers crossed I meet you all in London this fall!
Reply 5
Original post by amychloe

Hi, I did my interview on the same day as you I think. Have you heard back yet?
(edited 9 months ago)
Reply 6
Original post by Lvlindsay
Hi, I did my interview on the same day as you I think. Have you heard back yet?

No 😩 the wait is killing me haha
Reply 7
Have you heard back yet?? I’ve still had nothing I didn’t expect it to be this long
Reply 8
Original post by svenswatt
Hi everyone! Starting this thread for those of us who have firmed their offer to study Forensic Mental Health MSc at KCL either in the Forensic Mental Health Research pathway or the Clinical Forensic Psychology pathway. I have accepted my offer for Clinical Forensic Psychology and am looking to create an online community here so we can share important information between us to make this whole process easier. Hope to speak with you all soon!

Hi! I have accepted my offer for Clinical Forensic Psychology and would love to get to know people before classes start

Quick Reply

Latest