The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Accommodation?

I just recently got an offer from kings less than 48 hrs ago. And I firmed the offer however I have yet to receive any information about booking accommodation. I know there is info about how to register but I don’t have any credentials to do so. So I need to wait for them to give me access to the accommodation portal?
Yes, you need to wait 48hours before firming kings
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
^^After*
Ok thank you
Do they send you an email with the details?

Original post by Anonymous
Ok thank you
Yes, you need to wait 48hours before firming kings

It has been past 48 hours. Do I need to receive an email with the details?
I

It has been past 48 hours. Do I need to receive an email with the details?

tried entering my username and password and it is still saying inccorect.
I didn’t receive an email. Enter your Kcl student ID number as your username and select 'reset password' then a new temporary password will be sent to your email. Btw you need to wait 2 days after firming kings to be able to do this
Original post by Lucidlyartz
I didn’t receive an email. Enter your Kcl student ID number as your username and select 'reset password' then a new temporary password will be sent to your email. Btw you need to wait 2 days after firming kings to be able to do this

I think it is two working days I just checked my King's Apply page again. Maybe I will check tomorrow as I have not received my KCL student ID number
I think it is two working days I just checked my King's Apply page again. Maybe I will check tomorrow as I have not received my KCL student ID number

Your KCL ID is on your kings apply portal
is it the 8 digit number above the UCAS PID? And would my password be the password I use to enter the King's Apply Portal?

Original post by Lucidlyartz
Your KCL ID is on your kings apply portal

Quick Reply

Latest