The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Accommodation NEED ADIVCE

I was to late to apply for accommodation at KCL. I still haven't found any cheap and good accommodation (below £300 a week).

So I was thinking I could call KCL and book an accommodation on result day since there will be people who won't make it to KCL.

Can anyone please tell me if this is possible?
Reply 1
Original post by PEnguin2332
I was to late to apply for accommodation at KCL. I still haven't found any cheap and good accommodation (below £300 a week).

So I was thinking I could call KCL and book an accommodation on result day since there will be people who won't make it to KCL.

You can certainly try.I would get the accomodation dept number tomorrow as it will be super busy on Thursday.You might be able to get your name on a waiting list .https://student.spareroom.co.uk/accommodation/king's_college_london/ Is a good site if all else fails
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
When I was there the university of London accommodation office was a good place to look, as well as intercollegiate halls - ended up in Nutford house in the end was great fun! Much better than kcl accommodation where you are all in flats as it was just a private room on a big hallway
Reply 3
Original post by Scotney
You can certainly try.I would get the accomodation dept number tomorrow as it will be super busy on Thursday.You might be able to get your name on a waiting list .https://student.spareroom.co.uk/accommodation/king's_college_london/ Is a good site if all else fails

Thank you so much!!
Reply 4
Original post by Shelwick Swim
When I was there the university of London accommodation office was a good place to look, as well as intercollegiate halls - ended up in Nutford house in the end was great fun! Much better than kcl accommodation where you are all in flats as it was just a private room on a big hallway

thanks for the back up plan.
Original post by PEnguin2332

Hi there,
It's definitely worth calling, although be aware that lines may be very busy so it may take you a while to get through. I'd also advise signing up to any waiting lists (e.g. for private student accommodation) as there will likely be cancellations at those as well.

Hope this helps!

- Sophie

Quick Reply

Latest