The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 1
EierVonSatan
As far as I recall, last year there was only chemistry and some education degrees in clearing.

I see.

Thanks.

I was expecting Engineering.
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 2
EierVonSatan
What made you expect that?

Coz Warwick has very good Maths n Physics departments. However, their engineering department is not as good as their m + p. Thats y.
I'm fairly sure there was nothing for engineering.

EierVonSatan
Just as a general rule; top 10 universities don't tend to have much in the way of clearing.

What he said. It's good to look into your options but it's a dangerous game.
Reply 4
EierVonSatan
Just as a general rule; top 10 universities don't tend to have much in the way of clearing.

kool
wizz_kid
Coz Warwick has very good Maths n physics departments. However, their engineering department is not as good as their m + p. Thats y.

That may or may not be the case, but its engineering is still very good, and it is a top university.

By the way, please don't use text speak on TSR; it is against the rules and annoys a lot of people.
Reply 6
Good bloke

By the way, please don't use text speak on TSR; it is against the rules and annoys a lot of people.

Ok ....
Reply 7
To be fair, he only said 'Coz', 'n' and 'y'. The rest was normal.. Don't really see anything for you to be fussing about, mod. Hell he even capitalised 'Warwick' and 'Maths'.
Some mods on here are too pedantic.
Reply 8
orionmoo
To be fair, he only said 'Coz', 'n' and 'y'. The rest was normal.. Don't really see anything for you to be fussing about, mod. He'll he even capitalised 'Warwick' and 'Maths'.
Some mods on here are too pedantic.

Thanks!

It gets annoying sometimes to write out the whole word when it is much convenient to use 'coz' instead of 'because' etc!
Reply 9
Civil Engineering was on clearing this year.
tomster
Civil Engineering was on clearing this year.

i was pretty sure i saw some engineering related course on clearing:s-smilie:
Reply 11
wizz_kid
I see.

Thanks.

I was expecting Engineering.

See what you might find on Extra before clearing, you never know.
Reply 12
~style
See what you might find on Extra before clearing, you never know.

can u actualy look at extra courses at the moment?
It is obvs true that the Maths and Phys departments at warwick litterally OWN the engineering department.

heck, the maths department OWNS every other department.
Reply 14
Totally Tom
Agreed, and the mod was a tard too.

It is obvs true that the Maths and Phys departments at warwick litterally OWN the engineering department.

heck, the maths department OWNS every other department.

Haha yeah. Like everyone on here than goes to Warwick does maths. Hell everyone that goes to Warwick does maths :P. It should just be the maths university lol
Reply 15
wizz_kid
can u actualy look at extra courses at the moment?

I think you have to wait until February.
Reply 16
~style
I think you have to wait until February.

Kool.

Thanks.

EDIT:
woa 999th post!
Reply 17
Looks like Tom got OWNed.
someone gave me a neg rep for saying warwick was in clearing :hahaha:

Latest