The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
I'm working.
Reply 81
Jinxy
:p: Next year I'm applying for deffered as I want a gap year to have a break and get a job in health care to experience it on more of a day to day basis. Still want to apply for med but my GCSE's were not as good as i'd hoped for due to a few things, anyway it could have been worse. :smile:

Good luck with it all :hugs:
Reply 82
Echolife
Good luck with it all :hugs:

I'm online wasting time; waiting to go to work....
Reply 84
bad habit
Nina
Do you want to do my essay for me? :puppyeyes:

What subject? :biggrin:
Marx's theory of alienation and how it presupposes a particular view of human nature.
Reply 87
I'm always online.
Reply 88
I'm putting off doing my essay...although it's almsot finished so kinda rewarding myself lol

AJxx
Because I can't be arsed to do anything else.
Nina
Marx's theory of alienation and how it presupposes a particular view of human nature.

You should be having fun doing that!
Meh, homework..

= procrastination time! :woo:
I have this gap inbetween caning Shameless on 4OD and going to a newspaper meeting.
Nothing else to do. :frown:
I've just got home from college, made a cup of hot chocolate, grabbed a Gold bar and headed upstairs to impose myself on these forums.
I'm bored. Don't have lectures until Wednesday, and my assignments don't have to be in for ages (well, December). I was hoping to continue watching Project Runway on youtube but they've taken it down. Damn it all! I'll go on i-am-bored.com instead :p:
My lecture just got cancelled so I'm procrastinating before finding the notes on the virtual learning thing and making sense of them, then copying them up in neat. Urgh.
Reply 97
killing time, sorta.. did some research.. sorted all my ucas sections bar the reference part (WHY IS THAT ALWAYS THE LAST DAMN PART TO GET FILLED?!) and erm yeah just facebookingness and stuffs
Reply 98
its my birthday...
I'm killing time before dinner and procrastinating against actually doing any reading.

Latest

Trending

Trending