The Student Room Group

TfL Apprenticeships 2024

Hi has anyone applied to the TfL apprenticeships this year? They have a ton of roles,

I applied to software engineering and awating a response for my online tests

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ahmadkan158
Hi has anyone applied to the TfL apprenticeships this year? They have a ton of roles,

Hey, I've just submitted my application and am yet to do the online tests. Have you only done the stage one or did they also invite you to complete stage 2?
Reply 2
Original post by muffincoffeecake
Hey, I've just submitted my application and am yet to do the online tests. Have you only done the stage one or did they also invite you to complete stage 2?

No I’ve done stage 1 and just finished stage 2 they’re pretty nice exams they’re not to hard and I quite liked them, waiting to hear from them now, stage one reply was almost instant im guessing your answers are screened by a bot and you get the email invite to the next one, good luck!
Reply 3
did anyone apply for the finance one? I just got invited for the second stage.
Reply 4
Original post by pjoby20
did anyone apply for the finance one? I just got invited for the second stage.

Pretty sure they’re the same exams bro no matter the role, the videos questions are so good you get unlimited time to prepare and 2 mins to record and the rest is just senarios ranking 1-5
anyone for cyber security?
I just completed the second stage of the assessment for project management- but if didn’t get a confirmation email saying I had completed it- is that normal
Reply 7
Pretty sure they’re the same exams bro no matter the role, the videos questions are so good you get unlimited time to prepare and 2 mins to record and the rest is just senarios ranking 1-5

Is there motivational questions in the second stage, cos the email says they want to know why youve applied
Reply 8
Original post by Irf44n
Is there motivational questions in the second stage, cos the email says they want to know why youve applied

Yeah I think they asked me why this role
Reply 9
Original post by Sabrina333555
I just completed the second stage of the assessment for project management- but if didn’t get a confirmation email saying I had completed it- is that normal

yeahh I just completed the second stage now and I didn't get a confirmation email. I think we will waiting a while until we find out if we made it to AC judging from last year forums. I hope I passed to the AC i feel like I did decent but who knows.
applied for real estate need to complete the tests
Reply 11
Original post by pjoby20
yeahh I just completed the second stage now and I didn't get a confirmation email. I think we will waiting a while until we find out if we made it to AC judging from last year forums. I hope I passed to the AC i feel like I did decent but who knows.

Yh same you don’t get a confirmation email but I feel like I did well to good luck everyone!

I applied to the HR one just finished the second assessment waiting on AC now
Reply 13
does anyone know how long it will take for them to come back to find out if we get into the AC or not?
Did anyone apply for Devops?
Original post by pjoby20
does anyone know how long it will take for them to come back to find out if we get into the AC or not?

No clue
Reply 16
Original post by Sentiencehua
I applied to the HR one just finished the second assessment waiting on AC now

I applied for the HR one as well and I got the email today saying I passed the second stage, and they will let me know in about 4 weeks if I’m accepted for the AC due to the high volume of applications.
What about you?
Original post by Itsmehiim
I applied for the HR one as well and I got the email today saying I passed the second stage, and they will let me know in about 4 weeks if I’m accepted for the AC due to the high volume of applications.
What about you?

O i didnt get anything 😭
Reply 18
Original post by Sentiencehua
O i didnt get anything 😭

Oh I’d say just wait.. I’m sure they’ll send emails to everyone in these days. Good luck! 😊
Reply 19
Original post by $NkX#5neR83enD&
Did anyone apply for Devops?

Yh I just passed the 2nd stage just waiting for an AC invite

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending