The Student Room Group

Is 2 slices of toast too much?

I feel like normal people only have 1. I had 2 slices with a banana for breakfast.
No :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Even 4 fried chicken isn't too much.
I think 2 slices is more normal than 1. It just seems more right having 2 stacked up on each other
It depends on your health, food preferences and if you calorie count.
I don't eat toast or fried bread any more.
No its not too much :smile: its a completely normal amount
Original post by ecoworrier
I feel like normal people only have 1. I had 2 slices with a banana for breakfast.

I believe on the show Peep Show it's one brown for mains and one white for dessert. :smile:
I usually have 2 slices of toast. 1 doesn’t fill me up well.
I think its normal for people to have 2 pieces, especially if you're making any kind of meal of it.
1 piece of toast will not keep you energized and full for long!!
Original post by Feastful
I think its normal for people to have 2 pieces, especially if you're making any kind of meal of it.
1 piece of toast will not keep you energized and full for long!!

Yep if you were having a sandwich you'd probably have two pieces of bread, so as I see it, why would it be any different for toast? :lol:

I have 3 slices of toast
I think 2 slices of toast is normal and think is what generally everyone who has toast has 2 slices

Perfectly normal.You need energy to start the day.Wholemeal toast would provide longer lasting energy levels.

Dude, I think 2 is the bare minimum :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by AW_1983
I believe on the show Peep Show it's one brown for mains and one white for dessert. :smile:

“Brown for first course and white for pudding. Brown is savoury, white’s the treat. ‘Course I’m the one who’s laughing cause I actually love brown toast.”
Personally I’d only eat the brown.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest