The Student Room Group

OCR A level answer booklets

When I did my A level philosophy exams 2 months ago I filled out multiple extra booklets and I remember at the time being worried that the people who scan them won't know which order they are in. I got back my results this week and I got a lower grade than I was expecting - I'm hoping it was a mistake to do with that, or losing a booklet rather than just me- does anyone have any experience/advice with this? My teacher said that a mistake to do with scanning would be unsurprising this year.
OCR are normally very good with extra booklets but mistakes are possible, particularly if you used multiple extra booklets. You could always pay to get a copy of your script back to check they marked it all.

I've known plenty of people get A* without using any extra booklets - perhaps your answers weren't sufficiently focused to get the marks you hoped for?
Original post by orangejuice1234
When I did my A level philosophy exams 2 months ago I filled out multiple extra booklets and I remember at the time being worried that the people who scan them won't know which order they are in. I got back my results this week and I got a lower grade than I was expecting - I'm hoping it was a mistake to do with that, or losing a booklet rather than just me- does anyone have any experience/advice with this? My teacher said that a mistake to do with scanning would be unsurprising this year.

Was this sorted out do you know if it was a problem with the booklets?

Quick Reply

Latest