The Student Room Group

Music paper remarked

Hey, just got my GCSE music result and I got a 4. A bit disappointed 😔, I was 4 marks off a 5. I took the paper a year early in year 10.
Should I get it remarked?
If it's AQA or Edexcel you can give your permission to get copies of your marked paper (it's free) and ask your teacher's opinion on this. Also look at the breakdown between the different sections - it may not have been the exam that let you down.
Reply 2
Original post by EBluebear
If it's AQA or Edexcel you can give your permission to get copies of your marked paper (it's free) and ask your teacher's opinion on this. Also look at the breakdown between the different sections - it may not have been the exam that let you down.

Thank you, it was OCR would this be different?
Original post by H0llY2oo7
Thank you, it was OCR would this be different?

You can't get the script back for free but your teacher can still give you a lot of information on what you scored on each question.
Reply 4
I know this is a year late and you probably won't reply but if by some chance you see this did you get it remarked and did go up I am in the exact same place this year (4 marks of a 5)
Reply 5
Original post by Roisin2007
I know this is a year late and you probably won't reply but if by some chance you see this did you get it remarked and did go up I am in the exact same place this year (4 marks of a 5)

Hey, they awarded me 3 extra marks- so i was still 1 mark off a 5! 🙄
Reply 6
Original post by H0llY2oo7
Hey, they awarded me 3 extra marks- so i was still 1 mark off a 5! 🙄

Thank you! I might just give it a try and test my luck, hopefully I'll get that 1 mark if not oh well.😭 I'm sure it was really annoying. https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7256779&p=98750687#

Quick Reply

Latest