The Student Room Group

Aqa a level chemistry remark

I was 6 marks off an A and sent all my papers off for a remark, has anyone been in a similar situation and if so, how did it go? Were you successful or unsuccessful after remarking?
Original post by .SBH
I was 6 marks off an A and sent all my papers off for a remark, has anyone been in a similar situation and if so, how did it go? Were you successful or unsuccessful after remarking?

Could you please tell me how you even know that your 6 marks off an A. I was just given my grades.

Also how do you go about the process of application for remarking?
Reply 2
Original post by lamiyak0002
Could you please tell me how you even know that your 6 marks off an A. I was just given my grades.

Also how do you go about the process of application for remarking?

I asked my college for the raw marks and remarking
Reply 3
Original post by .SBH

I’m 1.3 off whatever that means (OCR) so 2 marks off A and sent back paper 3 today too
Original post by .SBH

Have you had anything back yet?
Original post by .SBH

2 marks off in bio AQA. Sent all 3.
Reply 6
Original post by dollynellie
Have you had anything back yet?

No not yet
Reply 7
I don’t know anyone that’s had any AQA papers back yet, OCR and Edexcel have but not AQA afaik. This is what they said on Twitter when asked about remarks:
These can take up to 15 days. You can check the progress of Post-results services by contacting the school. They can tell you if it's completed. If it gets closer to the deadline and you're concerned, give our Post-results team a call on 0161 537 0924.

Quick Reply

Latest