The Student Room Group

GCSE English Lit Remark

I dont know whether to get my GCSE English Lit remarked. Im 4 marks off a 7 so im not sure if thats too much of a gap to close with the remark
Original post by earthly-geograph
I dont know whether to get my GCSE English Lit remarked. Im 4 marks off a 7 so im not sure if thats too much of a gap to close with the remark

Use you exam board's free Access to Scripts service, which provides immediate on-line access to your marked exam papers (except AQA, where you should expect to wait 10 days). Then go through each paper with you teacher to decide whether you've been under-marked or not.

(As with all "post-results" services, you need to request this via your school).
Original post by DataVenia
Use you exam board's free Access to Scripts service, which provides immediate on-line access to your marked exam papers (except AQA, where you should expect to wait 10 days). Then go through each paper with you teacher to decide whether you've been under-marked or not.

(As with all "post-results" services, you need to request this via your school).

Already done that and my english teacher thinks its worth a remark but im still not sure
Original post by earthly-geograph
Already done that and my english teacher thinks its worth a remark but im still not sure

Hmmm. So your teacher, who's in the perfect position to make this recommendation, being familiar with the exam board and having actually seen your marked exam papers, has said it's "worth a remark".

Yet you'd rather trust the word of random strangers on the internet who have no access to your paper and therefore no idea of the genuine merits.

Have I got that right? :confused:
Original post by DataVenia
Hmmm. So your teacher, who's in the perfect position to make this recommendation, being familiar with the exam board and having actually seen your marked exam papers, has said it's "worth a remark".

Yet you'd rather trust the word of random strangers on the internet who have no access to your paper and therefore no idea of the genuine merits.

Have I got that right? :confused:

Wasnt listening to people on the internet tbh more a lack of confidence. Will probably do it now.

Quick Reply

Latest