The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

neither... i don't like animals very much

:getmecoat:
Reply 61
DayneD89
men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking men kick cats...

My boyfriend's the opposite... He loves my cat (and his own) but he doesn't really like my dog. But he's just odd :smile:
Reply 62
Charlski
I love my cat. She's called Kitten :smile:

Spoiler

Woah, she looks very similar to my cat called Twinkles haha. I love my cat :love: she's a little spoilt though, every single time the fridge is opened her ears perk and she trots over purring and meowing on the hunt for some ham, no such luck for her as I hate feeding her it haha.
Reply 63
I'm a dog person, even though we've currently got a cat in the house, thanks to my sister's incompetence, but that's a rant for another day.
Reply 64
StotheL
Woah, she looks very similar to my cat called Twinkles haha. I love my cat :love: she's a little spoilt though, every single time the fridge is opened her ears perk and she trots over purring and meowing on the hunt for some ham, no such luck for her as I hate feeding her it haha.

Heh, mine is completely and utterly spoilt :proud: she goes out and kills something small and fluffy, drags it into the house, disembowels it all over the floor...

...and then gets given a treat five minutes later :rolleyes:
Reply 65
Charlski
Heh, mine is completely and utterly spoilt :proud: she goes out and kills something small and fluffy, drags it into the house, disembowels it all over the floor...

...and then gets given a treat five minutes later :rolleyes:

Haha, mine is prone to teasing little mice outside by catching them and throwing them in the air, it's horrible for the little crater but it amuses twinkles!

I do like dogs, but most certainly prefer cats. If I were to get a dog it would definitely be a proper large dog i.e. a dalmation, I hate small yappy dogs, I like big dogs, huskys and all that.
Reply 66
I'm definitely a dog person...but I like all animals especially horses, cats and rabbits, all of which I've got :smile:
Reply 67
sadie-kiki
:woo: cats!
My kitty is next to me right now purring...with the odd walk over my keyboard :biggrin:

ha mine too :p:
DOGS

My dog is the outrageously dumb, soppy, lazy and camp dog I have ever met tbh.
Reply 69
How are cats winning? I mean, they do have nice soft fur, but dogs just have so much going for them. Lively, loyal, waggy tails, and actually appreciate your company on walks...instead of roaming the streets alone like most cats.

Cats are cute, but their claws kinda scare me, and you can't even pat them properly because they're so damn slinky! Ha.

P.S. I don't actually hate cats. The cat posted above looks very cute and friendly. I just have two dogs so I'm biased.
Ive been around dogs all my life, so im definitely a dog person :wink: But its really wierd at uni not being around dogs! Damn the bloody accommodation not letting us have pets!
I'm a dog person, but I think the cat person description suits me more.
Reply 72
I prefer cats. We have 5 cats and 2 basset hounds, mmmm.
dogs--im allergic to cats
Reply 74
I like both equally despite your hypothesis OP lol. I think I will get cat in future though only because of my lifestyle, I won't have enough time to walk a dog and be home all day. Also:

http://www.catswhothrowupgrass.com/kill.php
I lurrrrrrrrveeeeeee cats!

The only thing I really cannot take is the "cat" smell you get from people with a house full of cats! Stinkyyyyyy! :biggrin:
Reply 76
Cat. Definitely.
Reply 77
I'm definitely a cat person :biggrin: although I don't mind dogs at all (except maybe those tiny ones you can put in your handbag.. what's the point?)

I love my cat, she's adorable :love:
I'd have to say dogs, since I have one myself. Although the "DO NOT PEE AND POO ON MY FANCY CARPET!!!" process is probably more frustrating and exhausting with a dog than with a cat. And when you've finally taught the pup to be a proper peer and pooer, it goes bananas at 7-8 months and starts peeing and pooing all over the place again. Start over the process. :biggrin:
Reply 79
Cats have the majority! :smile: I like both cats and dogs, but I'm definitely more of a dog person... I only started to like cats because my fiance's mum has two kittens she takes care of; before that I was a bit scared of them (I was bit by a cat when I was little) on the other hand, I have a dog who is gorgeous and lovely :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending