The Student Room Group

Aintree hospital accommodation

I have created this thread to make you all aware that anyone considering hospital accommodation should think twice. I have had really bad experience dealing with Aintree hospital accommodation officer Sandra who is quite rude and dismissive. They have access key to your door and can walk in unannounced. I have had some stuff stolen from my locked room which I suspect was stolen by someone with a key.
Please stay away and find accommodation nearer the hospital.
Original post by Anonymous
I have created this thread to make you all aware that anyone considering hospital accommodation should think twice. I have had really bad experience dealing with Aintree hospital accommodation officer Sandra who is quite rude and dismissive. They have access key to your door and can walk in unannounced. I have had some stuff stolen from my locked room which I suspect was stolen by someone with a key.
Please stay away and find accommodation nearer the hospital.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties. But naming someone specifically like this on an Internet forum is not appropriate.

In my experience of hospital accommodation in several different places, it is normal for the accommodation team to have a master key to all rooms. I’m sorry that things have been stolen from your room. This is concerning. Unless regular cleaning of your room is included in your contract, ordinarily no one should be able to access your room unannounced unless in an emergency. Who has been entering your room unannounced?

Hopefully you’ve reported the stolen items to the accommodation office. What are they doing to look into it?
Anyone looking for house share perhaps? Due to start at aintree as a fy1 for a year. The hospital accommodations are all booked up so on the waiting list. Due to start work in August this year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending