Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why do girls wear jeans or trousers..? Watch

ReputationRep:
    girls..don't you realise how much more attractive and feminine you look in dresses and skirts?..but these days all you wear is jeans and trousers..you barely ever see a girl in proper girl clothes now!

What's wrong with you girls??

ReputationRep:
    Lol what is wrong with you?I hate skirts/dresses.

ReputationRep:
    Umm. Jeans are comfy? I don't get up in the morning and think 'ooh, boys will like if i wear this skirt!'? ...etcetc....?

ReputationRep:
    Sometimes we don't want to, it's cold. Piss off.

ReputationRep:
    Because we get cold, and baffling as it may be, looking attractive is not always our number 1 priority.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't guys go round dressed in tux's and suits all day?

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with you girl..guys like a girl in skirts and dresses..don't you realise how unflattering jeans are??

ReputationRep:
    ^Lol:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benjamin2k)
    What's wrong with you girl..guys like a girl in skirts and dresses..don't you realise how unflattering jeans are??
    on guys as well as girls :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    well i for one, hate my legs which is why i dont enjoy showing them off

ReputationRep:
    I love skirts and dresses
    Jeans when it's cold or if I'm feeling lazy.. like around the house, or maybe going to a gig or something..
    Not too keen on proper trousers, though. BORING.

ReputationRep:
    It's cold isn't a good reason..so if it's hot guys could wear skirts..I don't think so..look you're girls so you should dress like girls should..and jeans and trousers are guys clothes..you can wear tights under your skirts ffs..

ReputationRep:
    Amazing as it is, we dress in a way we like rather than a way you think we should. Shock horror! :P

I wear jeans / trousers most of the time because it is always cold and raining here and they are generally more practical. Sometimes I wear skirts but only when I wish to and I certainly wouldn't want to wear them all the time.

[Edit: Thanks for the rep =D]

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with you boys? Don't you realie how unflattering jeans and a t-shirt are? Girls like top hats and tail coats, 24/7, so obviously that's the only thing you're allowed to wear!

ReputationRep:
    We wear them to annoy you OP :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I never wear jeans/trousers. I love wearing skirts or dresses.

ReputationRep:
    Scottish guys look ******* drop dead gorgeous in kilts, doesn't mean they have to wear them all the time.

Funnily enough, I don't like being treated like a piece of meat, which is the general consensus I get when I wear a skirt, and furthermore, I live in Scotland, and occasionally it is cold here, and I appreciate having feeling in my legs.

ReputationRep:
    Girls are not just there for us guys to look at you know! Gees, we are in the 21st Century, right?

ReputationRep:
    I don't care how unflattering a guy thinks jeans look, TBH. People like you make me laugh.

ReputationRep:
    I never wear trousers, and barely ever wear jeans.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.