The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Lol what is wrong with you?I hate skirts/dresses:s-smilie:.
Reply 2
Umm. Jeans are comfy? I don't get up in the morning and think 'ooh, boys will like if i wear this skirt!'? ...etcetc....?
Reply 3
Sometimes we don't want to, it's cold. Piss off.
Because we get cold, and baffling as it may be, looking attractive is not always our number 1 priority.
Reply 5
Why don't guys go round dressed in tux's and suits all day?
Reply 6
What's wrong with you girl..guys like a girl in skirts and dresses..don't you realise how unflattering jeans are??
Reply 7
^Lol:rolleyes:
Reply 8
benjamin2k
What's wrong with you girl..guys like a girl in skirts and dresses..don't you realise how unflattering jeans are??

on guys as well as girls :rolleyes:
well i for one, hate my legs which is why i dont enjoy showing them off
Reply 10
I love skirts and dresses :biggrin:
Jeans when it's cold or if I'm feeling lazy.. like around the house, or maybe going to a gig or something..
Not too keen on proper trousers, though. BORING.
Reply 11
It's cold isn't a good reason..so if it's hot guys could wear skirts..I don't think so..look you're girls so you should dress like girls should..and jeans and trousers are guys clothes..you can wear tights under your skirts ffs..
Amazing as it is, we dress in a way we like rather than a way you think we should. Shock horror! :P

I wear jeans / trousers most of the time because it is always cold and raining here and they are generally more practical. Sometimes I wear skirts but only when I wish to and I certainly wouldn't want to wear them all the time. :smile:

[Edit:]
Reply 13
What's wrong with you boys? Don't you realie how unflattering jeans and a t-shirt are? Girls like top hats and tail coats, 24/7, so obviously that's the only thing you're allowed to wear!
Reply 14
We wear them to annoy you OP :yep:
I never wear jeans/trousers. I love wearing skirts or dresses.
Scottish guys look ******* drop dead gorgeous in kilts, doesn't mean they have to wear them all the time.

Funnily enough, I don't like being treated like a piece of meat, which is the general consensus I get when I wear a skirt, and furthermore, I live in Scotland, and occasionally it is cold here, and I appreciate having feeling in my legs.
benjamin2k

Girls are not just there for us guys to look at you know! Gees, we are in the 21st Century, right?:s-smilie:
Reply 18
benjamin2k

I don't care how unflattering a guy thinks jeans look, TBH. :smile: People like you make me laugh.
Reply 19
I never wear trousers, and barely ever wear jeans.

Latest