The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

MSc Global Health and Development

Has anyone applied to the MSc in Global Health and Development at UCL?
Original post by Anonymous

Just sent an application off, a bit nervous about how my application will do as I am just coming out of my undergraduate with very little work experience.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Kowsar Ahmed
Just sent an application off, a bit nervous about how my application will do as I am just coming out of my undergraduate with very little work experience.

I’m in the same exact boat, but best of luck! Have you encountered anyone else applying to this program?!
I’m in the same exact boat, but best of luck! Have you encountered anyone else applying to this program?!

Best of luck to you too!
I have not yet so far, tbh my application isn’t even fully in yet waiting on one of my references to submit theirs.
Have you?
Reply 4

Hi! I just received an unconditional offer for the MSc in Global Health and Development programme at UCL. Have you heard from them yet?
Reply 5
Best of luck to you too!
I have not yet so far, tbh my application isn’t even fully in yet waiting on one of my references to submit theirs.
Have you?

Hello Kowsar,

I believe I may have applied around the same time as you did. Sent in my application April 11th but my second recommendation letter was submitted on the 14th. Any word concerning your application yet?
Original post by FA_light
Hello Kowsar,

I believe I may have applied around the same time as you did. Sent in my application April 11th but my second recommendation letter was submitted on the 14th. Any word concerning your application yet?

Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer!

My second reference was sent in around the 19th! So similar time period. I haven’t heard anything back though!

What kind of background are you applying from btw? Professional? Academic?
Reply 7
Hi there!

Congratulations on your offer!

My second reference was sent in around the 19th! So similar time period. I haven’t heard anything back though!

What kind of background are you applying from btw? Professional? Academic?

Thank you so much!

My background is more professional than academic, I would say. I have a BA in English and about 4 years experience working in global health.

Hoping for positive feedback for you soon❤️
(edited 11 months ago)
Original post by FA_light
Thank you so much!

My background is more professional than academic, I would say. I have a BA in English and about 4 years experience working in global health.

Hoping for positive feedback for you soon❤️

I see! Thank you! I’ve just sent you message with a question about ur professional experience, if you don’t mind sharing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending