The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Incorrect Course End Date in CAS Letter

Hello.
In my offer letter, I was initially offered to study Year 3 of Bachelors by The Coventry University and I applied for that but in my CAS letter the duration of course is full 3 years Bachelors, which is wrong. However, I emailed the CAS team regarding the matter. Will there be any sort of issue on this? I am just really worried. Kindly guide me. Thanks
Hi there,

Unfortunately, there is a delay issuing CAS and dealing with any problems relating to CAS as the delay has been carried over since last year. I have also discerned that the production and development of CAS will take time to process resulting in the delay.

We appreciate that you have emailed the CAS team and they will do everything they can to sort the issue out.

Best wishes,
Narusha
Coventry University Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
Reply 2
Hello Narusha,

Thanks for your reply. I am just concerned because my course starts on 29th April 2024 and last date to enrol is 7th May 2024.

Will the CAS team or the Coventry University revise the course end date with reference to the offer letter? I have to file my visa as well, which would take time too.
i hope you understand my concern and worries.

Best Regards.
Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Hi there,
Unfortunately, there is a delay issuing CAS and dealing with any problems relating to CAS as the delay has been carried over since last year. I have also discerned that the production and development of CAS will take time to process resulting in the delay.
We appreciate that you have emailed the CAS team and they will do everything they can to sort the issue out.
Best wishes,
Narusha
Hi there,

I spoke with my supervisor and they said that CAS issues, in essence, is a difficult matter to resolve as the problems everyone experiences varies depending on the country the applicant is from. We recommend that you get in contact with the CAS team by emailing them [email protected] and hopefully they can resolve your issue ASAP. I do apologise but unfortunately there's nothing I can do from here.

Also, I was unsure about whether Coventry University allowed students to study just the 3rd year but I have confirmed that "students can be considered for advanced entry (3rd Year), if they have enough credits or relevant academic background, subject to faculty approval." These were the exact words from my supervisor. Now there's a good chance that you have been offered to study all 3 years rather than just the 3rd year because you may not have enough credits or the relevant academic background to be considered for an advanced entry to the 3rd year.

I hope this helps though.

Best wishes,

Narusha

Quick Reply

Latest