The Student Room Group

Deloitte waiting list 2023

Hello, just want to know if anyone knows roughly how many people are put on the waiting list after AC for Deloitte? And how likely is it to actually get an offer after being put on the waiting list? Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I am not sure about how many people but wait for approximately 2-3 weeks for their reply after the final interview

Original post by ky8170
Hello, just want to know if anyone knows roughly how many people are put on the waiting list after AC for Deloitte? And how likely is it to actually get an offer after being put on the waiting list? Thank you!
Reply 2
Original post by Pxxxx
I am not sure about how many people but wait for approximately 2-3 weeks for their reply after the final interview

Thank you for your reply! Are you also on the waiting list?
Reply 3
Original post by ky8170
Thank you for your reply! Are you also on the waiting list?

No no, i have a friend who received a call after 2-3 weeks of Ac after being on a waiting list
Reply 4
Original post by Pxxxx
No no, i have a friend who received a call after 2-3 weeks of Ac after being on a waiting list

Ohh I see! That’s amazing news for your friend! Could I ask what department your friend applied for?
Reply 5
Original post by ky8170
Ohh I see! That’s amazing news for your friend! Could I ask what department your friend applied for?

it was Audit grad 2023 September intake
Reply 6
Original post by Pxxxx

Oh wow that’s amazing! Congrats to your friend!! Do you think everyone gets put on the waiting list after AC?
Reply 7
Original post by ky8170
Oh wow that’s amazing! Congrats to your friend!! Do you think everyone gets put on the waiting list after AC?

I am not sure about that but i think currently Deloitte has more graduates than vacancies and thus they are putting people in the waiting lists to select the best talent
Reply 8
Original post by Pxxxx
I am not sure about that but i think currently Deloitte has more graduates than vacancies and thus they are putting people in the waiting lists to select the best talent

Ahh I see! Did you say that your friend got a call from Deloitte and then an email?
Original post by Pxxxx

is that in london or?
I had my final stage in Jan for audit and assurance data analytics London and they still keeping me waiting is anyone in the same boat ?
Reply 11
Original post by MadMaths
I had my final stage in Jan for audit and assurance data analytics London and they still keeping me waiting is anyone in the same boat ?

Are you on the waiting list? I did my ac in march and I’m still on the waiting list🥲
Original post by ky8170
Are you on the waiting list? I did my ac in march and I’m still on the waiting list🥲

What role and location was it for , and no they never said I was in a waiting list utter bullshit
Reply 13
What role and location was it for , and no they never said I was in a waiting list utter bullshit

Oh what?! That’s so unprofessional of them lol I applied for transformation technology consulting analyst role in London.
Original post by ky8170

had the same question,,, would u want to get in touch personally?
Original post by pbbananabread
had the same question,,, would u want to get in touch personally?

I don’t think nobody has been waiting for as long as I have , anyone been waiting since January?
I don’t think nobody has been waiting for as long as I have , anyone been waiting since January?

are you on the waitlist or still waiting for the results for your ac?
I got an email saying im on the waitlist again- to reassure.Has anyone heard back? do u think we have the possibility to hear back?? for reading??
I got an email saying im on the waitlist again- to reassure.Has anyone heard back? do u think we have the possibility to hear back?? for reading??

not yet, still being waiting as well:colonhash: do you apply for the Sep 23 intake or Dec?
Reply 19

Have you heard back?

Quick Reply

Latest