The Student Room Group

Anyone do the Oxford pat 2022

How did it go, did you find it harder than 2021 and 2020. What answers did you get?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Darkilep
How did it go, did you find it harder than 2021 and 2020. What answers did you get?

Cant discuss the answers apparently but let’s jus say the physics section was baddd. The maths section was smooth though. But the physics in the PAT really took a step up with the sheer weirdness..
Original post by Loverboy101981
Cant discuss the answers apparently but let’s jus say the physics section was baddd. The maths section was smooth though. But the physics in the PAT really took a step up with the sheer weirdness..

Which did you find the weirdest?
Hmmm... Time was as tight as with 2019 and 2021, I think the difficulty is about the same as those years. BTW, the UK side hasn't taken yet? Let's wait until then
Last question was quite weirder but there were maybe 2 jus as weird imo. The maths section was fine but every weird question in that paper was a weird physics question.
Original post by puddinat
Hmmm... Time was as tight as with 2019 and 2021, I think the difficulty is about the same as those years. BTW, the UK side hasn't taken yet? Let's wait until then

UK has taken it. They finished over an hour ago.
waLLAHI IM FINIDHED
Original post by ,AHEEEEEEBABY
waLLAHI IM FINIDHED

NAH love bro love
Original post by ,AHEEEEEEBABY
NAH love bro love

I take it u didn’t find it good?
Hm.... I don't know... how do you guys feel relative to the 2019 and 2021 papers? Easier or harder?
Btw, where are you guys from?
Hm.... I don't know... how do you guys feel relative to the 2019 and 2021 papers? Easier or harder?

definitely easier than 2021

Personally,I think defo harder than 2021 but with 2019 it’s comparable since 2019 had that 10 marker on binary which was garbage. I think mean mark this year will be ~40-42. (Maybe)
Hmm... I found it just a teensy bit easier than 2021. glad that I'm not the only one who found it hard haha, hopefully I didn't bomb it
Any questions comparable with binary?? :P
Original post by Ohwatermelon
Any questions comparable with binary?? :P

No, jus emphasising that was a main reason why 2019 was very hard. Coz of that.
Does anyone know when you hear if you got an interview or not?
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by sigmagrindset49
worst exam EVER. I am COMPLETELY SCREWED. I was getting 70+ marks on most papers but i'll be lucky to have gotten 40 marks today. The maths questions were so different to past papers and I feel as though my revision time went to waste.

I know what you mean man, I don't think it went too well tbh. I definitely Found it a hard paper. What do you think were some of the harder questions?
Feel like the whole test was quite hard, especially the physics. How did you guys find the MCQ'S

Original post by Loverboy101981
Original post by UrAverageGUY
Feel like the whole test was quite hard, especially the physics. How did you guys find the MCQ'S

Found em alright tbf, I know I didn't get the one with the earths diameter however, do you know how u did that one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending