The Student Room Group

Educational Achiement help

I have achieved 5 key stages and I would like to know if I have done very well in these.

For my key stage 1-3 I passed and at first time sitting. I achieved 4/5 grades. Is this any good.

For my GCSEs i passed. I passed 9 Full GCSEs and 2 short course GCSEs. I did have tuition and past papers for these because the school had too much bullying, drugs and violence I got scared and got worried. I managed to achieve 2 A*s, 2 As, 4 Bs and 1 C in the full course and 2 Bs in the short course GCSEs.

For my A-levels, I passed. I managed to pass 3 A-levels and a Special Paper. I achieved 3 A grades and a merit in the S-level paper. There was no A* back then in 2001.

I have a degree. Two infect. One in Bachelor. I managed to achieve equivalent to a 2:1. Is this any good? One in Postgraduate, I passed this.

So please guide me and advice me on how well I have done in each of the curricular actvity.

With Kind Regards,

Dr Dushal Patel Dentist, England, United Kingdom.
M.B.E 1989 and 2006
Original post by DrDP1403
I have achieved 5 key stages and I would like to know if I have done very well in these.

For my key stage 1-3 I passed and at first time sitting. I achieved 4/5 grades. Is this any good.

For my GCSEs i passed. I passed 9 Full GCSEs and 2 short course GCSEs. I did have tuition and past papers for these because the school had too much bullying, drugs and violence I got scared and got worried. I managed to achieve 2 A*s, 2 As, 4 Bs and 1 C in the full course and 2 Bs in the short course GCSEs.

For my A-levels, I passed. I managed to pass 3 A-levels and a Special Paper. I achieved 3 A grades and a merit in the S-level paper. There was no A* back then in 2001.

I have a degree. Two infect. One in Bachelor. I managed to achieve equivalent to a 2:1. Is this any good? One in Postgraduate, I passed this.

So please guide me and advice me on how well I have done in each of the curricular actvity.

With Kind Regards,

Dr Dushal Patel Dentist, England, United Kingdom.
M.B.E 1989 and 2006

I think you've done pretty great since it already lead you to be a dentist.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which road you take. What does matter is how you get there and if you reach there with whatever you are doing.
Reply 2
Original post by Dale D'cruz
I think you've done pretty great since it already lead you to be a dentist.
At the end of the day, it doesn't matter which road you take. What does matter is how you get there and if you reach there with whatever you are doing.

Oh okay, I was never ever praised by my parents when I managed to achieve very good grades. All I remember from them is that they like to harass me by shouting and hitting harming me. It first started in India when I was on holiday and I hit my head on the hard concrete floor. My mother led to that by beating me up, I was only a toddler then.
Oh okay, I was never ever praised by my parents when I managed to achieve very good grades. All I remember from them is that they like to harass me by shouting and hitting harming me. It first started in India when I was on holiday and I hit my head on the hard concrete floor. My mother led to that by beating me up, I was only a toddler then.

That's actually a weird situation as it's against the law.
Reply 4
Original post by Dale D'cruz
That's actually a weird situation as it's against the law.

hello, What do I do about that? It happened between the age of 0 years and 6 years? Do I speak to a lawyer after so many years?
hello, What do I do about that? It happened between the age of 0 years and 6 years? Do I speak to a lawyer after so many years?

The answer would be no. Moreover, even if it was possible, why would you even do it since it was at a very young stage.
If you don't mind me asking, if which country did this happen?
Reply 6
Hello, I have thought about that situation more and found that if you know the head of state in terms of what they do to people it does not matter who harms you. What does matter is that I learn from it and prevent this from happening to anyone else.
Reply 7
So how well have I done in education and work so far in my 23 year career?
Reply 8

Hello,

I think that the law is a little different in each nation. It also depends on social class in Asia.

Quick Reply

Latest