The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Pharmacy at the University of Birmingham

Hi, has anyone yet received an interview invite for Birmingham for Pharmacy?
Original post by katieae!
pretty sure uni of birmingham don’t do interviews

Are you sure? Says on their website they do plus on the open day they also spoke about interviews for pharmacy.
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
No I applied a month ago and haven’t heard anything from them other that confirmation that they’ve revived my application. Any idea when they send out interview invites?
I’m not sure at the open day they mentioned about December but I’m not sure if that was for invites or interviews
I’ve gotten an interview from uob next week, has anyone else and if so share some tips!
Original post by workingstudent
I’ve gotten an interview from uob next week, has anyone else and if so share some tips!

What grades do you have if you don’t mine me asking? And when did you send your application?

I have an interview for pharm at UoB too, no clue what its gonna be like tbh
Original post by Thatstudent123
I have an interview for pharm at UoB too, no clue what its gonna be like tbh

It wasn’t too bad just practice the usual pharmacy questions and you will be fine, I’ve received an offer for it
Original post by Anonymous
What grades do you have if you don’t mine me asking? And when did you send your application?

I was predicted a*aa and I sent my application during October 15th deadline
Original post by Anonymous
It wasn’t too bad just practice the usual pharmacy questions and you will be fine, I’ve received an offer for it

Hi, when did you send your application and get the offer? I haven’t even heard anything from them yet 🥲

what sort of questions did they ask?
hey! what kind of questions do they ask? im really nervous and my interview is tomorrow i just dont know what to expect
Original post by Mariam_1225
what sort of questions did they ask?

did you find out what sort of questions were asked?
unfortunately no

(Original post by katiehallett)did you find out what sort of questions were asked?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending