The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Interdisciplinary Science with Foundation Year BSc - University of Leeds

hi, ive applied for the Interdisciplinary Science with Foundation Year at Leeds and ive gotten an unconditonal offer to progress into Psychology BSc ! I didnt have to do an interview or the maths exam, they just gave me the place. I was wondering if anyone has completed this foundation year with the Biology science pathway. If so, how was it? what was the content like? I havent done any science related things since GCSEs as my A-Levels were Psychology, Law and Criminology, so i dont want to struggle with anything in the foundation year :frown:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
hi, ive applied for the Interdisciplinary Science with Foundation Year at Leeds and ive gotten an unconditonal offer to progress into Psychology BSc ! I didnt have to do an interview or the maths exam, they just gave me the place. I was wondering if anyone has completed this foundation year with the Biology science pathway. If so, how was it? what was the content like? I havent done any science related things since GCSEs as my A-Levels were Psychology, Law and Criminology, so i dont want to struggle with anything in the foundation year :frown:

Congratulations.

The course description page lists some of the modules https://webprod3.leeds.ac.uk/catalogue/dynprogrammes.asp?Y=202223&P=BS-INTDIS%2FSC
If you scroll down next to the module name they have codes that are links to the specific module descriptions. On those it then tells you about the topics you might do.
The main Biology module is called organisms and looks at cells. BBC bitesize is always a good place for an introduction if you feel rusty. I'm sure if you contact them they'd also be able to suggest a good place to start.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

hey did you end up doing the course?

Quick Reply

Latest