The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Delay in issuing of CAS

Please house help me. I got my Pre-CAS Checklist 1st December and return it back with Bank Statement 2nd December.

Today is 13th December, I have not gotten response yet.

I'm an international Student, I have just few days to apply for Visa.

December is holiday and embassy is going for Christmas break.

School resume in January 20th.

I have try sending emails not respond yet.

Please I need help
Original post by Tamtito
Please house help me. I got my Pre-CAS Checklist 1st December and return it back with Bank Statement 2nd December.

Today is 13th December, I have not gotten response yet.

I'm an international Student, I have just few days to apply for Visa.

December is holiday and embassy is going for Christmas break.

School resume in January 20th.

I have try sending emails not respond yet.

Please I need help

Hi @Tamtito,

Can you drop me a message with your student number and I'll ask my colleagues to look into this for you? I'm not a member of the applications team but I can pass on details :smile:

Amy Louise
Student Ambassador, Keele University
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Original post by Tamtito
Keele Student Number

Hi @Tamtito,

Thanks for giving me this information. I've passed this to my colleagues in our Student Recruitment & Marketing team and have asked them to look into this for you. They'll probably need to speak with someone in Admissions and Visas so we'll let you know as soon as we have an update.

In the meantime, check your email spam/junk folders, and check with any referees that they have returned requests for references and information. I've spoken with a few applicants where emails going unanswered and/or reference requests are causing delays in the process.

Just so you know, I'm going to ask one of the mods to delete your message as I don't want your personal student details being available on a public forum :smile:

Amy Louise
Reply 3
Hello Amy,
I strongly appreciate,
I look forward getting feedback in this regard soon.
Reply 4
Hello Amy,

Any feedback yet. I have been waiting for your response and feedback.

I have not receive the CAS yet and I'm an international Student.

I need help at this point in time.
Original post by Tamtito
Hello Amy,

Any feedback yet. I have been waiting for your response and feedback.

I have not receive the CAS yet and I'm an international Student.

I need help at this point in time.

Hi @Tamtito,

I've been advised that this is being looked at for you by colleagues in visas and admissions but I don't have any further updates as of yet. They will probably contact you directly, so keep an eye on the applications portal and your emails (including your junk/spam folders) however if I do get any updates, I will let you know.

Amy Louise
Reply 6
Good evening.
My name is Nwokah Kenneth Chinweike. I am under sponsorship and I have since applied for payment invoice to enable my sponsor pay my tuition fees but yet to receive that.
Please urgent response to my issue will help me a lot.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Latest