The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

cas delay

Dear team,

Greetings!!!

I have submitted all my required details and documents for the CAS Letter. I have submitted my docs on 12th July 2023 but yet i have not received my CAS letter and My course start date is 11th Sept 2023. So I am waiting for my CAS number to apply for a visa application. Kindly issue me a CAS number as soon as possible because my course start date is near.

Regards,
Tamana
Original post by Anonymous
Dear team,

Greetings!!!

I have submitted all my required details and documents for the CAS Letter. I have submitted my docs on 12th July 2023 but yet i have not received my CAS letter and My course start date is 11th Sept 2023. So I am waiting for my CAS number to apply for a visa application. Kindly issue me a CAS number as soon as possible because my course start date is near.

Regards,
Tamana

Hello Tamana,

I hope you’re well. If you have not yet received your CAS, please check your inbox and spam for an email asking you to use CAS Shield to meet your CAS conditions. If you have used an agent to support you with your application, please speak with them directly for an update on the progress of your application. The university is unable to issue a CAS until you have met all the conditions of your offer. This may include completing sufficient finance checks and interviews. Please check CAS Shield to understand the progress of these checks and the documents you need to upload.

If the university systems state that your CAS has been issued but you have not received it, please speak to your agent directly.

Unfortunately, as we are student ambassadors & we are not allowed to take your personal details via a public forum - we are unable to provide you with your CAS letter.

Kind regards
Jade :smile:
Cov Uni Student Ambassador
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest