The Student Room Group

Studytubers

If you have any opinions on StudyTubers such as UnJaded Jade, Ruby Granger, Eve Bennett, Eve Cornwell and Jack Edwards please drop me a message.
I don't know these but now I'm curious.
Some of them are alright, it just depends in my opinion.
Original post by Zoe_Pymont
If you have any opinions on StudyTubers such as UnJaded Jade, Ruby Granger, Eve Bennett, Eve Cornwell and Jack Edwards please drop me a message.

You should definitely check out Jake Clarke and Nada Omar: they have very good revision and study tips, as well as great life tips in general. Hope this helps! 😊
Original post by NormalBrit
You should definitely check out Jake Clarke and Nada Omar: they have very good revision and study tips, as well as great life tips in general. Hope this helps! 😊

Ibz Mo and Ali Abdaal are great too :smile:
Dr Amina Yonis too
Original post by Bean_cat
Ibz Mo and Ali Abdaal are great too :smile:

Disagree on Ali Abdaal, so many issues with his content
Original post by Labradoodle1
Disagree on Ali Abdaal, so many issues with his content

what sort of issues? :0

Obsessed with productivity in my opinion (in a negative way) i.e toxic productivity.

Here's a video that really goes into detail about it all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z8M7oxjvdw
The two main points are that his ideas of productivity are extremely toxic (he literally has a video on how to watch TV productively), and offers extremely shady online courses for money. There are a lot of better, healthier youtubers to watch if you want advice on how to live a more meaningful life :smile:

my personal favourites are eve bennett and jack edwards (just bc I find them more similar to me haha), their uni content has been so useful for me (2023 applicant) and I enjoy study tubers anyway
not a massive fan of productivity culture tbh.
Original post by vapordave
not a massive fan of productivity culture tbh.

Same but I'm a master procrastinator so that's no good.
Honestly I felt that the productivity thing would probably be mentioned lol and I definitely understand where you're coming from, I have watched a good chunk of his content but it does feel robotic at times to over analyse everything. I agree that sometimes it can be too much to do even a few of the ideas he's mentioned, but overall I like the ideas that come across in his videos and the different perspective on things - it's not like I would follow every example but just follow the ones I like. As someone that doesn't really have a schedule for things, I'm only interested in things that make everyday tasks more efficient to do and exploring different ideas on things. But I do watch a lot of different youtubers lol and am not productivity crazed :biggrin:
Honestly I felt that the productivity thing would probably be mentioned lol and I definitely understand where you're coming from, I have watched a good chunk of his content but it does feel robotic at times to over analyse everything. I agree that sometimes it can be too much to do even a few of the ideas he's mentioned, but overall I like the ideas that come across in his videos and the different perspective on things - it's not like I would follow every example but just follow the ones I like. As someone that doesn't really have a schedule for things, I'm only interested in things that make everyday tasks more efficient to do and exploring different ideas on things. But I do watch a lot of different youtubers lol and am not productivity crazed :biggrin:

That's good :smile:. I agree it's always best to only follow advice you agree with and not just blindly go with everything one person says
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 15

I watch and love them all.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending