The Student Room Group

Medway School of Pharmacy interviews?

Got selected for an interview at Medway on the 2nd of November but have not heard back anything about time slots. It’s been 2 months now and upon looking at old posts people had their interviews in November. Has anyone gotten an interview time slot yet?
Reply 1
Hey I was wondering how it went. And what sort of questions you came across at the interview. I was also confused with the layout of the interview
Original post by Stonecone
Got selected for an interview at Medway on the 2nd of November but have not heard back anything about time slots. It’s been 2 months now and upon looking at old posts people had their interviews in November. Has anyone gotten an interview time slot yet?
Does anyone have an interview today for medway?
Original post by Abzah
Hey I was wondering how it went. And what sort of questions you came across at the interview. I was also confused with the layout of the interview
hey same here. I had an interview medway for mpharm last month. No reply yet.
Reply 4
Hello everyone, I’m new on here and just was reading on regarding about the Medway’s interviews. I have applied in January and haven’t received any update regarding anything. As everyone has by the looks of it got an interview already ? Please can someone help me
Hey, as i said previously i had an interview in Feb. Got conditional offer a few weeks ago from medway uni to study Mpharm. Anyone else got any update or offer from there?
Reply 6
Got an offer too 2 weeks ago made it my insurance
Reply 7
What type of questions did they ask you?
Original post by Shannon2828
Hey, as i said previously i had an interview in Feb. Got conditional offer a few weeks ago from medway uni to study Mpharm. Anyone else got any update or offer from there?
hey, those of you who accepted medway as firm or insurance, is there a applicant day at medway uni for mpharn?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending