The Student Room Group

UCLan Vet Med

Hi! Have any UCLan Veterinary Medicine interview candidates heard when their date is? I still haven’t heard from them and was wondering whether anyone else had/whether I should drop an email to the university admissions team?
I still haven’t heard anything about dates for the interviews.
Original post by oliviaggow
Hi! Have any UCLan Veterinary Medicine interview candidates heard when their date is? I still haven’t heard from them and was wondering whether anyone else had/whether I should drop an email to the university admissions team?

Hey, did you hear back about your interview?
Reply 3
Original post by Connor Heff
Hey, did you hear back about your interview?

Hi, yes I did, I booked my date for 10th February and it went well!
Congratulations, where else have you interviewed? UCLAN is my last interview, any pointers with my preparations?
Hi, yes I did, I booked my date for 10th February and it went well!
Reply 5
Congratulations, where else have you interviewed? UCLAN is my last interview, any pointers with my preparations?

I’ve interviewed at Nottingham and Harper and Keele as well - I would definitely say look over your personal statement again and make sure you can talk about it in more detail and depth. I would also say not to stress, I definitely enjoyed this interview more than my other ones and really liked the setup!!
Great - I am pretty comfortable with my personal statement content. I interviewed at Harper and Keel as well. Have you received any offers yet?
Reply 7
Great - I am pretty comfortable with my personal statement content. I interviewed at Harper and Keel as well. Have you received any offers yet?

Yes, I got my offer from Harper and Keele a while ago, I’m waiting to hear from Nottingham and UCLan - UCLan said 2-4 weeks after my interview date and Nottingham said end of March :smile:
Hey - did you hear back from Uclan uni???
Hey - did you hear back from Uclan uni???

Have you heard anything back from Uclan??
Yes - I got an offer. Did you?
Original post by rileymaisie
Have you heard anything back from Uclan??
Hi, I’m an international applicant to Uclan for vet med too. I had no news since january when they asked me to upload my uni transcripts and proof of work experience. Have you received any news from them ? I saw on the website that they’re running interviews from december to april so I hope I’ll have mine by the end of the month. Maybe it’s different because I’m an international
Original post by Sacha11Red05
Hi, I’m an international applicant to Uclan for vet med too. I had no news since january when they asked me to upload my uni transcripts and proof of work experience. Have you received any news from them ? I saw on the website that they’re running interviews from december to april so I hope I’ll have mine by the end of the month. Maybe it’s different because I’m an international

Hi there Sacha11Red05,

For our admissions team it is currently a very busy time so please bear with us. The team will be in touch in due course but if you have any further queries you can contact us via direct message via our social media channels which can be found here https://www.uclan.ac.uk/contact/social-media. :smile:

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 13
Original post by Sacha11Red05

If you’ve had no news from them about interview and you’ve checked all your mail folders including trash and spam, then I really do advise that you contact them immediately. The application round is coming to an end. UK interviews are finished and they’ve been handing out their decisions so it seems very late in the proceedings to have heard absolutely nothing.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending