The Student Room Group

university of central lancaster veterinary medicine

Hello! Has anyone applied to UCLan to do vet med and have you heard back from them yet? I know it’s been a few weeks only but I’m very eager and excited! 😆
(edited 5 months ago)
Hi! I assume you mean University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)? If so, I applied to them too, but sadly except for an email saying they've received my application I haven't heard anything else back. Apparently last year applicants heard back as late as early spring, so I wouldn't count on them getting back too early especially compared to other universities! Good luck with your application :smile:
Reply 2
Hiya! I’m so silly, I’ve misspelled the name! That’s exactly what I mean! Thank you so much for your reply! That’s a shame that they get back so late 😞 Good luck with your application too!
Original post by itsablandlife
Hi! I assume you mean University of Central Lancashire (UCLan)? If so, I applied to them too, but sadly except for an email saying they've received my application I haven't heard anything else back. Apparently last year applicants heard back as late as early spring, so I wouldn't count on them getting back too early especially compared to other universities! Good luck with your application :smile:
Original post by gizelamariya
Hello! Has anyone applied to UCLan to do vet med and have you heard back from them yet? I know it’s been a few weeks only but I’m very eager and excited! 😆

Hi there @gizelamariya, :smile:

It's great to hear that you have applied to study Veterinary Medicine here at UCLan. Our admissions team are working hard to process applications and will be in touch as soon as possible. If you have any questions about your application you can contact our admissions team at [email protected] for further information.

Best wishes,
Sarah
Reply 4
Original post by gizelamariya

My daughter is a 1st year vet med student there. To give you an idea on timings she was sent an interview invite on 5th Dec last year. Then interviews were in person during Feb and March. My daughter had mocks in Feb so chose a mid March interview date and was offered a place in early April

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending