The Student Room Group

Barclays Higher Apprenticeship 2023

Anyone done the interview on 10th of january and still waiting to hear back ?

Scroll to see replies

For what role? you’ll most likely hear by next week.
Original post by jorgaburnett
For what role? you’ll most likely hear by next week.

for Finance apprenticeship, they did say within 48 hours but I heard nothing !
Reply 3
Hi
Can anyone share if they have received an offer/contract for this year's intake?
Many thanks in advance ☺️
Hi I received an offer in December but still haven’t received my contract yet or an invite to campus tour ☹️
Reply 5
I'm in the same boat, offer at the start of Jan but not heard anything since either.
My position is in Glasgow, where is yours?
Hi mines is in glasgow too for the operations apprenticeship.
Hi I heard back for Glasgow on the 23th December for an offer but still haven’t received my contract yet
Reply 8
I've just done my assessment centre for higher apprenticeship for developer, hopefully this time I'll get an offer :') PLEASE omg I need this offer
Reply 9
Original post by Gjee
I've just done my assessment centre for higher apprenticeship for developer, hopefully this time I'll get an offer :') PLEASE omg I need this offer

Best of luck 👍
Reply 10
I did my AC recently, has anyone received any news about their outcome?

I heard we should receive them by the 21st.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 11
Original post by Gjee

Did you hear anything back?
Reply 12
I didn't get the offer unfortunately, I got put on reserve list
Original post by Emily McNeil
Hi I heard back for Glasgow on the 23th December for an offer but still haven’t received my contract yet

I've also received an offer for Operations in Glasgow for 2023 but I have yet to receive a contract or any more information
Reply 14
Original post by Elsie Atkinson
I've also received an offer for Operations in Glasgow for 2023 but I have yet to receive a contract or any more information

yeah same, im waiting for an email or something. Last i got was a call
Original post by Elsie Atkinson

Hi, i'm also going to Glasgow for 2023 with Barclays, have you heard anything from the onboarding team yet? I'm having troubles trying to find out which uni i'm with
Hi I’m also going to Barclays to start in 2023 I’m doing the operations apprenticeship which means I’ll be at Strathclyde university. The onboarding team have been difficult to reach in general.
Hi I’m also going to Barclays to start in 2023 I’m doing the operations apprenticeship which means I’ll be at Strathclyde university. The onboarding team have been difficult to reach in general.

Hi, i'm also doing the operations apprenticeship starting this August. I have not received much information from the onboarding team either. I'm still hoping they send some more general information about the start date etc. Are you local to Glasgow or moving up there?
Hi I’m sure the start date for us is Monday the 14th august just now anyway. I live about 15 miles outside of glasgow so I’ll be getting the train.
Hi I’m sure the start date for us is Monday the 14th august just now anyway. I live about 15 miles outside of glasgow so I’ll be getting the train.

Do you know if all Degree Apprentices are going with Strathclyde or is it different as per course? Also it was just a thought but would you and Elsie Atkinson be interested in sharing contacts just so we all have some people that we know when we go up? I'm moving all the way from Devon so I know literally nobody up there 😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending