The Student Room Group

Barclays Apprenticeship 2023

Hi everyone! I applied around just over 1 month ago and had done the first stage but I’m yet to receive any emails on whether I passed or not. Does this mean I have been rejected? Has anyone else heard back from Barclays?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Elx04
Hi everyone! I applied around just over 1 month ago and had done the first stage but I’m yet to receive any emails on whether I passed or not. Does this mean I have been rejected? Has anyone else heard back from Barclays?

Nope I applied back in October but haven’t heard from them since.
Reply 2
Original post by MissHokage
Nope I applied back in October but haven’t heard from them since.

Same for me. Applied in December. Did the assessments which were acknowledged as completed then heard nothing. I emailed them last week to find out status and not heard back yet
Hi, I applied in December and I heard back this week and have my assessment centre tomorrow.

When choosing the assessment dates, many were weeks away. So I think I have heard back quickly as my assessment centre date is so soon. I doubt you have been rejected without them telling you, instead the programmes you applied for are just at different times. Eg depending what city you applied for or what specific area of Barclays.

Don't stress, I am sure they will email you soon :smile:
Original post by Elx04
Reply 4
Original post by R0seN1na
Hi, I applied in December and I heard back this week and have my assessment centre tomorrow.

When choosing the assessment dates, many were weeks away. So I think I have heard back quickly as my assessment centre date is so soon. I doubt you have been rejected without them telling you, instead the programmes you applied for are just at different times. Eg depending what city you applied for or what specific area of Barclays.

Thank you, that makes a lot of sense. Good luck on your assessment centre!!:h:
Original post by Elx04

I wouldn't worry about it. I applied back in December and am in the same boat. I went to the Barclays apprenticeship event a couple weeks ago and the organisers said they won't give out assesment centre offers until they meet the required amount of applicants. From the sounds of it, you should hear something in the next couple of weeks or so. Hope this helps
Don’t worry I applied in November and I heard back on Friday and had my last interview yesterday
Original post by R0seN1na

What apprenticeship did you apply for
Reply 8
I have my motivational interview next week and don't remember seeing an assessment centre on the Barclays website? What role did you apply for??
Just got the offer for cooperate banking in london
I applied for the corporate banking in Manchester, and still waiting for the next stages after the online assessments. When did you apply?
Original post by JakeBurnham
I applied for the corporate banking in Manchester, and still waiting for the next stages after the online assessments. When did you apply?

November
I applied for corporate banking and still haven't heard back after the first assessment - will they send a rejection email?
Original post by Random5543
Just got the offer for cooperate banking in london

Congratulations 🥳
Anyone applied for operations in Manchester on November and received anything? After the online assessment I’ve had nothing at all, they made another opening for it in February and I applied for that as well but I’ll have low hopes
Original post by MissHokage
Congratulations 🥳

Thank you :smile:
Reply 16
Original post by Maya282
Anyone applied for operations in Manchester on November and received anything? After the online assessment I’ve had nothing at all, they made another opening for it in February and I applied for that as well but I’ll have low hopes

I didn't apply for that but, I did have an online assessment for an tech apprenticeship in Manchester last week. So far I haven't heard anything back. but, they did put in an email that it'd probably take up to a week to hear back. Good luck though I'm sure youre gonna do great!
Original post by z_ash
I didn't apply for that but, I did have an online assessment for an tech apprenticeship in Manchester last week. So far I haven't heard anything back. but, they did put in an email that it'd probably take up to a week to hear back. Good luck though I'm sure youre gonna do great!

Good luck on that! I’m just so antsy about it as today I got an email with one of the companies withdrawing my *entire* application as they alr gave out offers. Anytime there’s a 1+ month wait I’m now anxious
Reply 18
Original post by Maya282
Good luck on that! I’m just so antsy about it as today I got an email with one of the companies withdrawing my *entire* application as they alr gave out offers. Anytime there’s a 1+ month wait I’m now anxious

Yeahh I get you. It's crazy how many rejections you can go through.
Reply 19
I've just done my assessment centre for higher apprenticeship for developer, hopefully I get an offer

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending