The Student Room Group

BT SE Degree apprenticeship 2023

Hey, I got through to the online assessment center stage of the BT apprenticeship, was wondering if anyone has got to this stage too. in addition, ive never done an assessment center before so any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibrahim145!
Hey, I got through to the online assessment center stage of the BT apprenticeship, was wondering if anyone has got to this stage too. in addition, ive never done an assessment center before so any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated

yep i got through to this as well alhamdullilah.
havent done one either tho so idk much about what happens
Reply 2
Hi, I have done the online assessment, SHL, but I got rejected right away 😂. What were your strengths on the feedback?
Original post by Ibrahim145!
Salam guys, did anyone get an offer?
Reply 4
ws, i dont think anyone has gotten an offer yet. which role did you apply for?
Original post by ish112
ws, i dont think anyone has gotten an offer yet. which role did you apply for?

Software engineering
Reply 6
Original post by cloud001
Software engineering

yeah me too, ive completed the online assessments and online interview. what stage are you on?
Original post by ish112
yeah me too, ive completed the online assessments and online interview. what stage are you on?

I already got an offer alhamdulillah. I was trying to see if I could find anyone joining me.
Reply 8
I already got an offer alhamdulillah. I was trying to see if I could find anyone joining me.

Mashallah bro! How did you get an offer this early? are you applying for sep 2023 entry? Have you done an in-person interview?
Original post by ish112
Mashallah bro! How did you get an offer this early? are you applying for sep 2023 entry? Have you done an in-person interview?

Yh bro. Due to start Sep 2023 insha'Allah. I applied a while ago actually. The last stage is an assessment centre which is done virtually.

Edit: fine --> done
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 10
Yh bro. Due to start Sep 2023 insha'Allah. I applied a while ago actually. The last stage is an assessment centre which is done virtually.

Edit: fine --> done

oh I applied recently. So did you not have to do a live interview with a recruiter/hiring manager?
Yes, it is a live interview but its done virtually.
Reply 12
Yes, it is a live interview but its done virtually.

what do they ask in the interview? and how long is it? jzk
Original post by ish112
what do they ask in the interview? and how long is it? jzk

well, I cant share much cause it is confidential. But its the usual interview stuff like why this job/apprenticeship, why this company, describe a time where you did this or that etc.

alhamdullilah I got an offer as well do you have LinkedIn?
Original post by Elsheike
alhamdullilah I got an offer as well do you have LinkedIn?

mashaAllah. I would rather send the detail by private msg but I haven't unlocked it yet. Where are you based if you don't mind me asking?
Edit: You can send me a private msg instead for privacy
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 16
salaam bro, did you manage to do the online assessment? what kind of stuff did it consist of i have already received
mine but not done it yet ?

(Original post by ish112)Mashallah bro! How did you get an offer this early? are you applying for sep 2023 entry? Have you done an in-person interview?
Reply 17
Original post by AMk098
salaam bro, did you manage to do the online assessment? what kind of stuff did it consist of i have already received
mine but not done it yet ?

(Original post by ish112)Mashallah bro! How did you get an offer this early? are you applying for sep 2023 entry? Have you done an in-person interview?

ws. yeah ive done the online assessment. it just has the regular sjt stuff, just try and choose the options that show you are a team player and proactive person.
Salaam my brothers,

Its good to see this thread has been helpful for some of you

For the people that have received offers after their assessment center, how long did you guys wait for a reply. My assessment center was on Jan 24 and I'm still waiting for a response.
(edited 1 year ago)
W/Salaam
It really should not take that long. I got my offer in just a few days after AC alhamdulillah. They gave me a call to notify me about it. Please make that you've checked your junk mail and all your voicemail in case you missed. Hope this helps.

Edit: You can also email them to be sure.
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending