The Student Room Group

Santander Degree apprenticeship for 2024

Does anyone know when Santander will open their applications for the 2024 students? I am in year 13 so was wondering when to start/look for degree apprenticeships for 2024.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by khushiii
Does anyone know when Santander will open their applications for the 2024 students? I am in year 13 so was wondering when to start/look for degree apprenticeships for 2024.

It’s best you sign up to their talent community and they will send you an email as soon as the vacancies are live. Looking about at my own emails it opened in Feb of this year for 2023 ones. It might be different for this cohort (2024), so I’d advise you keep checking.
(edited 7 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by MissHokage
It’s best you sign up to their talent community and they will send you an email as soon as the vacancies are live. Looking about at my own emails it opened in Feb of this year for 2023 ones. It might be different for this cohort (2024), so I’d advise you keep checking.

Okay , thank you so much :smile:
Reply 3
Okay , thank you so much :smile:

it opened today!

Hi Khush I work at santander as an apprentice, joined this sep 2023. they have opened their application for 2024, look on their website, which role you would like to apply for. Good luck with the exams and application. If u need any additonal help with the application process do let me know.
Reply 5
Original post by Itsunkownboy
Hi Khush I work at santander as an apprentice, joined this sep 2023. they have opened their application for 2024, look on their website, which role you would like to apply for. Good luck with the exams and application. If u need any additonal help with the application process do let me know.

Hello! I hope you are well! I had a quick question, is there any location for London rather than Milton Keynes? Just curious! Thanks so much!
Reply 6

Hi,Thank you so much for letting me know :smile:
Original post by chai2k6
Hello! I hope you are well! I had a quick question, is there any location for London rather than Milton Keynes? Just curious! Thanks so much!

which role do u want to apply for, my office is also in Milton Keynes but I have the option to work from home too, santander is flexible with work patterns. I travel to office 2 days a week only, and also is not too far, like an 40 min by train
Reply 8
which role do u want to apply for, my office is also in Milton Keynes but I have the option to work from home too, santander is flexible with work patterns. I travel to office 2 days a week only, and also is not too far, like an 40 min by train

Hi, corporate banking but I’m based in London
Original post by chai2k6
Hi, corporate banking but I’m based in London

corporate banking is based in london if not they can change your location once u get the offer depending on ur line manager and team
Is the invite for the video interview sent immediately after the game-based assessment, or do you need to wait for them to review the results?
Reply 11
Original post by cirillochirullo
Is the invite for the video interview sent immediately after the game-based assessment, or do you need to wait for them to review the results?

u need to wait
Reply 12
Original post by ma937

u need to wait

For how long or are you not certain because I just did the “games” earlier today
Reply 13
Original post by Dylanp11
For how long or are you not certain because I just did the “games” earlier today

i did the game 2 days ago an I'm still waiting 😅 - they said it gonna take 5 days
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 14
Original post by ma937

i did the game 2 days ago an I'm still waiting 😅 - they said it gonna take 5 days

Okay thanks, have you done any pre recorded virtual interviews yet, I have one tomorrow and I’m wondering if you have any tips
Reply 15
Okay thanks, have you done any pre recorded virtual interviews yet, I have one tomorrow and I’m wondering if you have any tips

Not for santander, but in general yes I would say just be confident look at the camera most times and take ur times with ur words they would rather u say nothing than say 'ummm' 'liike' or stutter
What are the games as i have been sent an email after applying to santander apprenticeship and immediatley got sent an email
Reply 17
Original post by Finance828
What are the games as i have been sent an email after applying to santander apprenticeship and immediatley got sent an email

A numerical one which was fairly simple just adding multiplying etc, then a shape pattern detecting one which was good and then a personal one where you choose your most likely option on what to do I think
Reply 18
Original post by ma937

Anything yet?
A numerical one which was fairly simple just adding multiplying etc, then a shape pattern detecting one which was good and then a personal one where you choose your most likely option on what to do I think

Ah i see thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending