The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester

University of Manchester Mech Eng

I'm an international student who applied for Mechanical Engineering in UOM back in January and I have not received a decision. Has anyone got into mech eng in Manchester? What should I do? Am I rejected?
Original post by ankhanh
I'm an international student who applied for Mechanical Engineering in UOM back in January and I have not received a decision. Has anyone got into mech eng in Manchester? What should I do? Am I rejected?

You have not been rejected. Universities have a few more days left to make their decisions (until 18th May, to be exact). You just need to wait a little while longer. Did you apply elsewhere too? Were any of those successful?

At least one student (an international student, actually) has received an offer from the University of Manchester for Mechanical Engineering, as evidenced by the fact that they've entered the details on the relevant spreadsheet here.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
You have not been rejected. Universities have a few more days left to make their decisions (until 18th May, to be exact). You just need to wait a little while longer. Did you apply elsewhere too? Were any of those successful?

At least one student (an international student, actually) has received an offer from the University of Manchester for Mechanical Engineering, as evidenced by the fact that they've entered the details on the relevant spreadsheet here.

Thanks a lot! I applied to QMUL for Mech Eng and KCL for General Engineering and got in. Couldn't get into ICL and UCL though.
Original post by ankhanh
Thanks a lot! I applied to QMUL for Mech Eng and KCL for General Engineering and got in. Couldn't get into ICL and UCL though.

OK, so you've got a couple of good options in case Manchester doesn't work out. Good luck. :crossedf:
Reply 4
Original post by DataVenia
OK, so you've got a couple of good options in case Manchester doesn't work out. Good luck. :crossedf:

Got into Manchester this morning! Thanks a lot for calming me down!
Original post by ankhanh
Got into Manchester this morning! Thanks a lot for calming me down!

Well done! (And thanks for the update.) :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending