The Student Room Group

ARUP environmental consultant apprenticeships salary

Hi
I have applied for ARUP environmental consultant apprenticeships and interested to know how much they pay to their apprentices. Also I am a bit confused about what salary they give after you finish your apprenticeship. They say on website that they hire you as a permanent employee but don't mention if there is a progression in the salary.
It is a level 6 apprenticeship.
Original post by flyn786
Hi
I have applied for ARUP environmental consultant apprenticeships and interested to know how much they pay to their apprentices. Also I am a bit confused about what salary they give after you finish your apprenticeship. They say on website that they hire you as a permanent employee but don't mention if there is a progression in the salary.

According to the following, the starting salary is £22,350:

https://www.findapprenticeship.service.gov.uk/apprenticeship/1000121145

Graduate environmental consultants start at around £28,000-30,000 (depending on location). Hence, if you perform well during your apprenticeship and achieve your qualifications, then you should expect your salary to rise accordingly.

Ask questions about career progression and associated salary levels at your interview.
Original post by flyn786
Hi

What stage are you at in the application, I just applied for city economics
Reply 3
Original post by Hellokitty123abc
What stage are you at in the application, I just applied for city economics

My application is at the under review by recruitment team stage. I am guessing the next stage is assessment centre of some sort.
Reply 4
It looks like this has already closed :-( What A Levels did they want?

Are there any other degree apprenticeships similar to this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending