I applied two days ago and got an invite do the assessment yesterday not an AC
Reply 2
Original post by zg.1st
I applied two days ago and got an invite do the assessment yesterday not an AC

Ohh okay i don't know how many people applied to Arup
Reply 3
Original post by youmama

Ohh okay i don't know how many people applied to Arup

It doesn’t look like a lot lol bc I can barely find anything on the application process that might be good for the few of us🤷🏾*♂️
Reply 4
Original post by zg.1st
It doesn’t look like a lot lol bc I can barely find anything on the application process that might be good for the few of us🤷🏾*♂️

yh true. Hopefully i see you at the assessment centre
Reply 5
I got an email from them 3 days ago saying I've been moved onto the next stage but I haven't had an invitation to the ac yet either, which apprenticeship did you guys apply to?
Reply 6
Original post by xann
I got an email from them 3 days ago saying I've been moved onto the next stage but I haven't had an invitation to the ac yet either, which apprenticeship did you guys apply to?

software engineering
Reply 7
Original post by xann

Software too, but yeah same to me they sent the invite to do the assessment the next day you should have it by now
Reply 8
I got a similar email 4 days ago saying "Thank you for completing your online assessments for our Digital Technology - Level 6 Apprenticeship - Across UK*role. We're pleased to let you know that your application will be progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by our hiring teams." but that's all I've heard since.
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 9
Original post by sakashi
I got a similar email 4 days ago saying "Thank you for completing your online assessments for our Digital Technology - Level 6 Apprenticeship - Across UK*role. We're pleased to let you know that your application will be progressing to the next stage and will now be further reviewed by our hiring teams." but that's all I've heard since.

Since it’s now weekend wait until Monday then email if not but they’ll definitely send it.
Reply 10
Original post by zg.1st
Since it’s now weekend wait until Monday then email if not but they’ll definitely send it.

Has anyone got a reply from there Assessment Centre?
Original post by sakashi

along with the assessment did you do the online interview as well ??? what were the questions for the interview like
Reply 12
Original post by chibiarmy7

along with the assessment did you do the online interview as well ??? what were the questions for the interview like

Got rejected the other day
Reply 13
Original post by zg.1st
Got rejected the other day
did u do the assessment centre?
Reply 14
Original post by youmama
did u do the assessment centre?

No
Reply 15
Has anyone got an offer from Arup?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 16
Original post by youmama
Did anyone recieve there degree apprenticeship ac invite for Arup
Arup just called me saying i got a reserve offer so well done for the person that got it
has anyone heard back after the assessment centre?
Reply 18
got a reserve offer for tech
Original post by youmama
got a reserve offer for tech

What branch did u apply for? And do you have any tips for the assessment centre?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending