The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh College of Art

Is anyone else applying to Illustration and/or Animation at ECA?
Hi, I applied for BA Illustration, sent in my application in like October/November and my portfolio in January before the deadline, still no response. I know someone else in my college who applied to Edinburgh for Architecture and submitted both application and portfolio in autumn last year too, also no response.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
I’ve also applied for BA illustration, and submitted my portfolio in mid-December. Still waiting to hear back… :frown:
(edited 1 year ago)
Same, still no reply and applied just in late jan. apparently they take one heck of a long time and usually it’s until May!
Original post by Bolognacoffee
Same, still no reply and applied just in late jan. apparently they take one heck of a long time and usually it’s until May!

I just heard back yesterday for two places. I got into Dundee for the general foundation and also a conditional for year 2 of Animation at Edinburgh!! :smile: I am still waiting to hear about Illustration and that’s the one I most want lol so hoping for the best. Good luck to you all as well :smile:
Original post by kirstinkellybone
I just heard back yesterday for two places. I got into Dundee for the general foundation and also a conditional for year 2 of Animation at Edinburgh!! :smile: I am still waiting to hear about Illustration and that’s the one I most want lol so hoping for the best. Good luck to you all as well :smile:

Ahh that’s amazing! Thank you and good luck too!!
Original post by iguillen
I’ve also applied for BA illustration, and submitted my portfolio in mid-December. Still waiting to hear back… :frown:

Just heard back and I got rejected from edinburgh illustration
Original post by iguillen
Just heard back and I got rejected from edinburgh illustration

Aw I am so sorry to hear! I also was rejected for illustration but one of my friends from college got in there. I am accepting the year 2 offer for Animation at Edinburgh. Is anyone else starting at year 2 animation ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending