The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Edinburgh University LLC PhD Scholarships

Hey :smile: Has anyone heard anything back from the internal scholarships within the school of languages, literature and culture (LLC)? Specifically the college of arts, humanities and social science research award and the Edinburgh doctoral college scholarship? Applications were due in Feb and I had heard results would be during May, and have more recently heard they would be the start of June. Any updates?
Original post by lucylu96
Hey :smile: Has anyone heard anything back from the internal scholarships within the school of languages, literature and culture (LLC)? Specifically the college of arts, humanities and social science research award and the Edinburgh doctoral college scholarship? Applications were due in Feb and I had heard results would be during May, and have more recently heard they would be the start of June. Any updates?

Hey, I'm in the same boat as you! I haven't heard anything yet, but am thinking of writing to them. What about you?
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by contemporaryfic
Hey, I'm in the same boat as you! I haven't heard anything yet, but am thinking of writing to them. What about you?

Hey :smile: Still haven't heard! I was thinking of emailing in if I haven't heard by Wednesday probably, as the waiting is getting stressful now ahah
Reply 3

Hey, I heard back at around 11am yesterday for both that I was unsuccessful :frown: I hope you have heard back?
Original post by lucylu96
Hey, I heard back at around 11am yesterday for both that I was unsuccessful :frown: I hope you have heard back?

Hi, I did! Unsuccessful as well, looks like I'm not going to Edinburgh :frown:
Reply 5
Hi, I did! Unsuccessful as well, looks like I'm not going to Edinburgh :frown:

Ah sorry to hear :frown: If you are English you can get the government loan and we can also apply to research council/AHRC again in 1st year, but I'm not sure what to do now either

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending