The Student Room Group

Christmas Fancy Dress Ideas!

Any thoughts?
Got a couple of fancy dress xmas parties coming up and could do with some input :smile:
Reply 1
christmas tree?
A large box wrapped up in xmas paper with a tag written on it 'To men, From GOD'
fairy/angel is quite easy
A pirate. :biggrin:
Reply 5
Old Gregg
Reply 6
Old Gregg
christmas pudding. rudolph. fairy. star wise men.
sexy santa, a sexy elf. ermmmmmmm an icicle...haha
Reply 9
I need help as well, i got one coming up and i haven't got a clue. my friends have are going as elfs and xmas minnie mouse. i might go as sexy santa but i want some other ideas. thanks
Angel is probably one of the easiest things to do.

Or...elf, Santa, Rudolph, Mary, snowman, candy cane, christmas pudding :rolleyes:
Reply 11
penguin, sheep, donkey
Reply 12
Jebus.
Elf, little miss santa, christmas tree, turkey. It probably wouldn't fit unless you are tiny but I saw the cutest kids star outfit in tesco.
These are all great ideas guys! Keep them going! We are a party shop based in Leeds and have some amazing costumes! We find the most popular ones are:
Girl's: Elf's, Santa's or sometimes a Fairy, Angel.
Boy's: Bauble, A Christmas Tree, Santa, The Grinch!

Come on guys, create you'r own nightmare before Christmas! get it? Get it? No! Ok!
Original post by elziebelzie
Any thoughts?
Got a couple of fancy dress xmas parties coming up and could do with some input :smile:

Cover yourself in glitter or something shiny, tie a peice of string in your hair and go as a bauble.
Reply 16
Reindeer - brown clothes, red nose and antlers
Angel - white gown, halo and wing set
Mrs Claus - could either be a sexy santa outfit, or you could dress up as an older one, in a grey wig, cushions to pad you out, etc.
A present - wrap up an old box, cut out holes for head/arms and cut the bottom out, and stick it over your head, add a bow in your hair
Snowman/woman - dress in white, maybe with padding under your clothes, add 'buttons' down a plain white top, add hat, pipe and a carrot made out of a cone of orange paper attached with elastic
Mary - long blue/white robes

A star or Christmas tree would be hard to do, but would be more original

Quick Reply

Latest