The Student Room Group
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website

Where to buy Halloween goodies like masks?

Can't find much in the way of Halloween masks etc this year in Swansea. Anyone got any ideas?
Original post by RokFireLabs
Can't find much in the way of Halloween masks etc this year in Swansea. Anyone got any ideas?

Hi @RokFireLabs, I hope you're doing well.

Swansea used to have a few 'fancy dress' type shops but many have closed since online retailers offer a much cheaper and convenient option these days. You might have some luck in discount stores like B&M, Home Bargains etc, as well as the bigger supermarkets and retail parks across the area.

Best of luck with your search - and have fun this Halloween! Gethin (Future Students Team).
Medicine at Swansea University
Swansea University
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Swansea University Enquiries
Hi @RokFireLabs, I hope you're doing well.

Swansea used to have a few 'fancy dress' type shops but many have closed since online retailers offer a much cheaper and convenient option these days. You might have some luck in discount stores like B&M, Home Bargains etc, as well as the bigger supermarkets and retail parks across the area.

Best of luck with your search - and have fun this Halloween! Gethin (Future Students Team).

Found a great mix on gumtree. Just picked up some crazy led masks, a really spooky and I mean really spooky ghostly woman face mask and a pennywise from the film IT mask all reasonably priced. BargainStore54 I think they goes by. Offered to drop off anywhere In Swansea but I just went and collected and paid for them. So cool.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest